ForumsSupport ForumCurrently Playing: ????

22 5631
UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

How hard would it be to make a thing that appears on one's profile, that shows you what they're currently playing, in terms of games, and if they are currently playing one. Anybody think this is a good idea? I don't know, it is kind of random, and wouldn't matter if it was there too much, but still...

• 22 Replies
UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

This is getting more complicated than I thought it would!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

That is a pretty cool idea, but it seems sort of pointless to me. Even if it's a new addition it really serves no purpose. Despite that fact I still back it up because it would just be really interesting and cool to have something like that because random little things to make this site cooler and better is always good haha.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I don't really agree with this idea well it would be cool to see where they were but we can tell if they are online r offline so why really bother?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well this is a good idea, the game part, at least, if someone's playing a game, then maybe someone else will play the game and review it if they haven't already, not really any great big deal, but that's the only pro I can think of concerning the;
Currently Playing:Sonny
(^chose out of random and most 'opular'^)
part, but the whole;
RaptorExx is:
Browsing the Forums
thing is not exactly something of any importance. Plus, if someone, say someone a bunch of people like to 'spam' or something like 'congratulations' for a kingofgames type of thing, they could go attack them when they were on the chat if they were, so I don't think that would be a good idea. Otherwise, it's very usuless and not nessacary, as most of us don't really care what the other person is doing when visiting them.

However, if this were to be added, then I would have to agree with the suggestion of choosing who can see your location on Armourgames. It would allow more privacy, well, whatever there is in this, to the user and would probably make some people happy that when they're playing a game, on chat, or in the forums is not being broadcasted to all to see. =)

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i think that this idea is awesome because it would be fun if there was this ??????? thing. O think we need it!!!

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I like this idea. If it seems to "stalker-ish" maybe users would have an option of turning on/off.

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, that is what we are currently discussing: The new matter of the ability to check off some kinds of boxes, or tick them, if you will, so that people will be allowed to see when we are on or in that certain area of the site.

Showing 16-22 of 22