Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

political correctness

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 7:07pm

crazyape

crazyape

1,800 posts

yet it's okay to call us white
'

Somethin' like a ritz bit, I prefer cracker.

Being offended by political incorrectness proves only that you aren't proud of who/what you are.
Most Americans are proud to be called Americans, and revel in the fact that the Army that protects them can kick any other nations' goose-steppin' ***. Not all countries can say the same for their own nationalism. Germany, for instance, has a very poor nationalism. Very few Germans will actually join the German Streitkräfte. They still feel negatively about what happened during WWII. Sad, innit?

So, political correctness only serves to protect people who aren't proud of whatever they are.

i could care less if I'm politically correct because I like to think of myself as apolitical. however, I have no problem using racial slurs in front of anyone.

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRmRrA4HpcieHScvnW3JYknOrVigs6Jf1KjJQOmLCuvqhBuzwP9g

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 10:29am

samiel

samiel

415 posts

Iz dont likes me none uh dat der politly correctness and whats not.Nah just kidding there should be a limit to it but every one has gone overboard i got called a rascist for saying black guy seriosly to much

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 10:43am

samiel

samiel

415 posts

One more thing Indian american who was the idiot that made that up and who decided african american was good wasnt to wise either people who are actualy african american as in someone who has come from the continent of africa and earned american citizenship often dont like it very much but back to the Indian American thing seriosly most people who are native american will refer to themselves by specific tribes for example my freind calls himself Cherokee not anything else and when i refer to my own heritage i say German British and Cherokee.somthing else sombody earleir said people that get offended by the term black are usualy rascists themselves

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 11:05am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,749 posts

well yeah its stupid because usually the black people who get offended racially like that are the most racist people alive but now everyone is saying that like with the treyvon martin case that because a white guy killed a black guy that it was because he was racist, and if had been the other way around no matter what else happened with that he wouldn't be considered racist

~manly man

Posted Jul 26, '12 at 11:38pm

FishermanJE

FishermanJE

41 posts

Midgets, retards and beaners, I love em all

Posted Jul 27, '12 at 10:27pm

Spyton

Spyton

63 posts

Political correctness stands in the way of efficency and fairness to all people. Just say the truth. Its what people deserve.

Reply to political correctness

You must be logged in to post a reply!