ForumsGamesArmA 2 / DayZ

7 4333
Knugent
Knugent
12 posts
Nomad

I am downloading ArmA 2 now, looking forward to DayZ!
Talk about anything related to ArmA or DayZ in here
If anyone could help me it would be great XD

• 7 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Day Z looks bad because the crappy control scheme and the fact it has quite a few bugs from what I've seen and before people start crying at me saying its a mod thats in alpha IDC in it's current state it doesn't live up to my expectations they got the idea right but the mod seems to be pretty bad.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to make a zombie in a game all you would do is set the enemys to melle only and so they can't pick anything up then all you need to do after that is change the skins and you have got a decent zombie.

And seems as it is a mod I'm sure the bulk of gameplay mechanics will be set in so it would be more or less alot of small tweeks and animating the zombies and you would be set.

wolfreen
wolfreen
1 posts
Nomad

so you mean that you hate it huh okay check the new updates bro there gonna show you how to say bad again XD

theminecrafter33
theminecrafter33
2 posts
Nomad

arma 2 is a fun game but make sure u have a good computer

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

The Day Z stand alone is really taking place it looks so much better then the mod, my main issue with day z now is how overpowered third person is it annoys me that you can see round corners and over walls using it what ever happened to it being realistic?

Timurovich
Timurovich
24 posts
Peasant

i don't have DayZ primarily because i don't have ArmA 2 and it costs money, so im waiting for DayZ standalone

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Oh good, I have not yet seen the DayZ standalone. I'm not a fan of the Aram 2 mod, it's way to hard to find a weapon and my i5 2300 isn't particularly approving of it so it's unplayable when there's more than a couple zombies in my area...

I don't like the movement either, it seems like it lags allot or something. All the same, I find the way you look around and whatnot very uncomfortable.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

i don't have DayZ primarily because i don't have ArmA 2 and it costs money, so im waiting for DayZ standalone

You have to buy the standalone when its out.

I don't like the movement either, it seems like it lags allot or something. All the same, I find the way you look around and whatnot very uncomfortable.

I think its just the way the mod is I think they are sorting it out for the standalone
Showing 1-7 of 7