ForumsWEPRMarilizing Legajuana

58 18842
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

So, what's your guys thoughts on Marijuana? Should it be legal? Should it not? Is it good for you? Or is it bad? Does it cause addiction, or not? Advantages and disadvantages of legalizing it? Should people be thrown in jail for years because of possessing marijuana it, but get 2 years of jail for killing a person?

I honestly think it should be made legal worldwide. It doesn't cause any addictions, as far as I know. It causes a lot less harm to our lungs and what-not. It feels awesome smoking it. Hell, it kills less people than Cigarettes do. One of the largest advantages I see is probably the fact that criminals will make much less money from selling cannabis, which can be grown by anyone, anywhere. A lot less actually. Disadvantages? I really can't think of any.

• 58 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

C4 is a highly unstable product that is hard to control; the detonator may not know how to handle it and could unintentionally hurt someone else. This is just asking for chaos.

For the record, C4 is a highly stable explosive that is resistant to fire, shock, and anything that isn't the detonator. You could use it to cook your food without blowing it up.

And anyway, you guys are really confusing with the C4 and Heroin.

and also is this totaly off topic.

This whole thread has been derailed.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

it doesn't matter, you can't overdose marijuana anyway.
and if you can plz. show me evidense.

My entire post was not directed at you.

Moe said on page three:

Not to mention that an estimate for ODing by smoking marijuana requires you to smoke your body weight in like an hour or something equally ridiculous.

My comment was made saying that smoking that much in an hour is WAY too expensive for your everyday pothead.

Please, read through everything instead of just some things, because that tend to lead to offtopic posts and twisted words.

And I am very aware of the effects it gives, bro.

so it seems like you did understand my post. and isn't that the only thing that counts? your on the i-net baby, get used to it that not every1 writes english a 100% correct.

So it seems that I can decipher your horrible grammar, and agree with you when it comes to disagreeing with Nevin.

and this is supposed to be something along the lines of what i said? your totaly twisting my words then.

Yeah, no. When I do the @ symbol, it means I'm now talking to THAT PERSON, not you.

Nevin gave some bullcrap excuse that people should make their own decisions, and failed to realize he gives humanity more credit that it should have. So I responded to NEVIN (not you) that just because I can choose to kill all the Jews in the world doesn't mean I should be left alone to do it because I can make my own decisions.

Can we please get back to the OP of this thread now?
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

@moonfairy well, that looks like he said that he doesnt care what it is it should be illegal.
huh.

TheOtherNevin
TheOtherNevin
2 posts
Nomad

Using Marijuana doesn't harm anyone else, which is why people should be able to do it if they chose to. I should've clarified that.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

For the record, C4 is a highly stable explosive that is resistant to fire, shock, and anything that isn't the detonator. You could use it to cook your food without blowing it up.

And anyway, you guys are really confusing with the C4 and Heroin.

I studied WWII for some time and it was always a very unstable product and had terrible results. Has it really changed this much? I'm not too informed with modern-day practices of C4.

Oh, and by detonator I was referring to the person using the C4. It's just a phrase.

Nevertheless, let's get back to where we were. Can someone try and argue my or partydevil's post?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

My entire post was not directed at you.

then why did my name come up atleast 3 times in that post?
(and the 1st part sure is directed to me.)

My comment was made saying that smoking that much in an hour is WAY too expensive for your everyday pothead.

expensive? have you every tryed to smoke as much possible in 1 hour? or 1 day?
you can't get even close to your body weight. it's just a stupid statement. plz. think about how much marijuana weights and then think logicly.

And I am very aware of the effects it gives, bro.

then how come you think it is even possible?

Can we please get back to the OP of this thread now?

did so whit this post
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

may i state that marijauna is not only a narcotic substance and should be legalized if anything for textile purposes but because its narcotic its smoked and another thing more deaths have accured because of alchohal and tobacco than marijuana yet its legal and whats worse fiberglass is put in some low quality tobacco products causing more death and sickness so tell me what should be eleagle tobacco or marijuana

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

then why did my name come up atleast 3 times in that post?
(and the 1st part sure is directed to me.)

The first part was. Wherever I said @partydevil, that is where it was directed to you.

Except where Nevin was involved, I said I agreed with you when it came to him.

expensive? have you every tryed to smoke as much possible in 1 hour? or 1 day?
you can't get even close to your body weight. it's just a stupid statement. plz. think about how much marijuana weights and then think logicly.

Dear trees, I'M SAYING IT ISN'T POSSIBLE. READ MY FRIGGIN POST INSTEAD OF SKIMMING IT AND RESPONDING BECAUSE YOU GOT PISSED I TOLD YOU TO SPELL CORRECTLY.
I made that statement to show just how freaking stupid it was! Don't tell me to think logically when you don't even think all the way through!
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I see where you got confused in my post now, bro.

I said:

Smoking enough pot in a day to equal your weight is probably not a problem for the everyday pothead, because that is way too much money to spend on weed.

The reason I said it isn't a problem for your everyday pothead is because your everyday pothead doesn't have nearly enough money to even THINK about trying that. Plus the fact it is impossible, so, yeah.

I can see where you got confused and thought something else, but please, read the whole post.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

why should i think about money and buying it when it's a simple fact that you can't even use that much.

I TOLD YOU TO SPELL CORRECTLY.

and i told you that i will not use spelling check. if i write something wrong the whole time i would like to hear how it's spelled correctly and try to do it right next time.
but i will not use spelling check.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I'm kinda lazy, I don't really want to assess the situation. Just be careful not to get out of hand. I'd prefer it if I didn't have to leave my comfort zone of doing little to nothing. Thanks.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Or if some1 wants to use C4 he should be able to buy it from walmart?

That's what ammunition stores are for. If you have the permits, you could buy a 200mm stationary AA cannon. Illegal for the general public, but legal for the ones that are trained in using it.

He's Dutch. Forgive.

I'm not sure if that's supposed to mean he's high 24/7 or he just can't speak/write any other language normally, short of Dutch.

Spell check available in all languages

None for Serbian >

This whole thread has been derailed.

Just like my love life...
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I'm not sure if that's supposed to mean he's high 24/7 or he just can't speak/write any other language normally, short of Dutch.

dyslexia

i can't write dutch 100% correctly either.
(i can if i realy try to but don't see the point of it. i got beter things to do the spelling.
Showing 46-58 of 58