ForumsSupport ForumPosting problem

11 2753
bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

Sometimes when I post and hen post something else a few minutes later in the same place, what I had posted previously comes up again. This continues to happen untul I either quit AG and come back later, or log out and back in to my internet. It's not a big deal but gets annoying.

Oh it happens about 2-3 times a week.

• 11 Replies
Silent_Axeman
Silent_Axeman
19 posts
Nomad

I am not sure why this would happen.What broswer do you use?

~~Silent~~

Silent_Axeman
Silent_Axeman
19 posts
Nomad

@bigbowla

I think that the topic plokkey made is called Common Glitches it should be on the seocnd or first page go serach for it!

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I use AOL. I'll check out that page, but even when I refresh, they come up as the repeated posts. A minute ago I tried it like 4 times and I simply couldn't post anywhere. Oh and when I restart AOL, it only shows 1 of the posts.

Silent_Axeman
Silent_Axeman
19 posts
Nomad

Ha ha yea that's right Bigbowla!

~~Silent~~

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I checked it out, It said to refresh the page. It doesn't happen too often so I'm not worried

Note-I don't have dial-up

Silent_Axeman
Silent_Axeman
19 posts
Nomad

Well I have Internet Explorer it actually works quite well for me!

-Silent

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

ya firefox is better, but this is my parent's computer and thier kinda stuck in thier ways. Thanks for the help!

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

Ya I saw that, but armatar problems seem to happen all the time. I see that thing where your name shows alll over the forums, unless I'm just seeing you...

hey it's back!

Silent_Axeman
Silent_Axeman
19 posts
Nomad

That's good!And I would use Firefox sometimes but I would mostly IE I find it much quicker and I have not had any glitches but thats just me!

-Silent

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

jeez, that's got to get annoying. How often does it do this again?

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

If the glitch keeps on reoccurring, then you may want to either switch internet browsers, as silent suggests, or it may just be as bigbowla suggested.

Showing 1-11 of 11