Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

{Necro}XVERB Dabbles in Photography

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 15, '12 at 2:59am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,281 posts

I just hate how the people down the water from me have put up those ugly boat lifts and docks.  They really take away from the shot.

On the contrary, I think it actually gives the shot a more realistic feel to it... it shows that it isn't just another nature shot miles away from civilization, and makes it far more interesting!

Posted Jul 15, '12 at 11:32am

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

On the contrary, I think it actually gives the shot a more realistic feel to it... it shows that it isn't just another nature shot miles away from civilization, and makes it far more interesting!

true i see what your saying.  I kinda liked the nature feel that it had tho.  and i remember when the boat lifts weren't there and it was much more beautiful.

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 2:32pm

SoccerGirl27

SoccerGirl27

139 posts

*waits for more photos* C'mon XVERB you know you need to keep posting more pics so I can tell you how cool they are :P

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 5:50pm

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

*sigh.. i have been busy.  Hopefully.... Sunday?

Posted Jul 27, '12 at 1:33am

o0rainbowdash0o

o0rainbowdash0o

1 post

wow these photos are absolutely gorgeous! (:

Posted Jul 27, '12 at 9:34pm

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

http://oi45.tinypic.com/35lxmh3.jpg

This is a picture I took today while it was raining.  The sun was setting and it looked pretty cool.  For some reason most of my shots turned out to be really blurry.  The rain was hard to deal with so this is the only good one it got.  It's ok I guess, hopefully more to come.