Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Realm of the Mad God

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 10:00am

gizliz42

gizliz42

56 posts

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone on AG plays Realm of the Mad God.

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 11:22am

Laughable97

Laughable97

83 posts

Play it a little. Used to be really addicted then the whole perms death thing happened. I might get back to playing it, I don't know. I highly reccomend it to anyone reading this by the way. It's free. :D

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 1:55pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,357 posts

I love this game! We need to get a group of AG users together and see if we can beat the MadGod Final Boss ^_^

-Chillz

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 3:44pm

SlimeKnight

SlimeKnight

78 posts

We need to get a group of AG users together and see if we can beat the MadGod Final Boss ^_^

Just watch, I'll die first.

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 5:24pm

Jrm11

Jrm11

2 posts

I've played it before, it's a pretty large player base, but its Premium content is overpriced IMO

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 8:51pm

Noobclone

Noobclone

95 posts

I just played it. Dieing is my forte.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:08am

reubend27

reubend27

1 post

Its the 13 th best online free multiplayer games a gr8 work of programming and art shown by wildshadow and Kabam and by the way my Fav class Is Archer And fav weapon Is Doom bow!!

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:13am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

A pretty nifty MMORPG, I played it before for a little while. It's simple, but highly addictive.

I love this game! We need to get a group of AG users together and see if we can beat the MadGod Final Boss ^_^

We should ^^

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 7:38pm

aurelius_maximus

aurelius_maximus

22 posts

^Yes. Most definitely.

I used to just camp out at Lvl 20 and help other players level up (I was scared of the godlands...), but then I finally decided to enter it to fight, and did pretty well. My favorite classes are the Priest and Pally, and possibly the Knight. Basically, I'm a team-support kind of player.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 5:58pm

kevin8ye

kevin8ye

514 posts

Play it, like it, but i get REALLY pissed when i get god stuff, then i die....

Reply to Realm of the Mad God

You must be logged in to post a reply!