ForumsThe TavernSports!!!!! Who do you think will win the Finals?? Celtics or Lakers

41 6767
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

yo whoever is a sports fan answer!!! i think that the lakers are going to win. even though they are down 1 game. the celtics stink and i hate them!!!!!!

• 41 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Yes. Everyone please give your opinion on why this team is going to win. Me and Ryan7g also discuss this so if you want to have an argument, just post on one of our profiles. I'm on the Lakers side if you have never seen my profile.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Haha, what makes this funny is that the majority of the people that post on this thread don't know hardly anything about the team they choose to win nor the Finals. You can from posts like "celtics will win", "celtics all the way", and invisiman's post above, or any of that small talk which is more than likely spam.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, if Odom and Gasol don't pick up their games, this is serious trouble is Garnett and Pierce come back for revenge. We also need Radmonvic, Walton, and Farmer stepping up to the challenge. We also need bench warmer Ariza to play great too. Turiaf probably doesn't have much pain anymore so push it up a notch man! If Vujacic and Bryant play as great as Game 3, with the addition to everyone playing how they been playing the whole season, game 4 will be a synch. I just wish Bynum could of been back :C.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

yo the game is on tonight 8:30 Pm eastern time on abc!!!!!! i completely agree with darkokirby. those players need to start playing the way they did during the Spurs games. okay so i will comment tomorrow and tell you the stats, important news(only if there are any,) and most importantly, who won!!
P.S whoever does not know about sports please dont comment!!!!! you just say celtics and its getting me down!!!

heckman08
heckman08
25 posts
Nomad

basketball is such a boring sport. i dont care who wins

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

And yet, you post here so you can get a free point. What would call talking about something you don't know and just posting it for no reason? I think spam is the answer. Kiel, what is your opinion on game 4, the most important game for both teams?

yo619
yo619
130 posts
Nomad

Celtics are awesome.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

And yet, it still happens when I just discussed about it. Why are the Celtics, in your opinion, awesome Yo?

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

this topic's been posted like a 1000 times on and definetly the celtics

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the celtics just beat the lakers. OMG i think im about to cry!!!! well, i guess i got to tell you the stats and everything. okay so garnet got 16 points along with 11 rebounds. good night for him. posey had 18 points which really helped the celtics get far in the middle of the game, epsecally with his threes. 19 points for allen with 9 rebounds. finally, the best man got, pierce, got 19 points with 7 assists. for the lakers odom got 19 points with i think 4 assists and kobe got 17 points with 10 assists. gasol had 17 points and 10 rebounds. thats all i know. for drakokirby, game 4 meant a lot for both teams,it meant a lot for lakers because it will keep them alive. for celtics, after this it will be the home game which will most likely close the game and take home the trophie. for the lakers to keep alive, they keep giving odom on the low post, just like garnet. kobe must also have those 40 point games. gasol also needs to come down with those rebounds. i just hope they could keep it alive!!!!!!!!!!
P.S thanks drakokirby, keep telling them!!! and its also nice to know another guy that actually knows about sports!!!!! and if you are a fan of the knicks, they might get mayo!!!!!!

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

Celtics because they will

wolflover
wolflover
16 posts
Nomad

celtics

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Why won't anyone learn that you need to learn to post your opinion! You can't just put a team name. I want even know if you know who is who. Who wheres Jersey # 34?! Who wheres jersey #20?! You don't know do you?!

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

what up dk. the game is tomorrow. just pray that the lakers keep alive. they need odom on the low post and kobe scoring one of his 40 point games again!!! personally, since they are playing on the road, the are over. but im still rooting for them!!!!!

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

ok. todays the game. abc at 9:00. watch it. im praying to god that the lakers will win.....

Showing 16-30 of 41