ForumsWEPRAtlantis- Fiction or Fact?

22 6079
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

Many people believe that Atlantis exists someone at the bottom of an ocean or sea!

• 22 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I am reading a book on this right now. There is a lot of evidence that suggests there was an island in the middle of the Atlantic at some point in time. Others factors to keep in mind:

Many islands that are spread apart had the same technologies that dated back before they could travel that far.

There was a road found underwater

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

my friend did a reaserch project on it and said it sunk because of a volcano 10 times stronger than cracktoa

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

he also said they were trading partners with eygypt

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

I believe Atlantis exists somewhere in a trench in the ocean.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Atlantis is a city that did once exist but not underwater like the myth says.Its was dissconnected and was turned to a island that one day sunk.All the people the island died and there were many funerals.Many sceintist beleive it is still somewhere on the bootom of the ocean and many searches have been made but still no underwater city.We dont know what will happen in the future and if we will find it or not.Its still a big mystery.

Wafflesthemanatee
Wafflesthemanatee
15 posts
Nomad

myth
i dont think any civilization in the past was stupid enough to build a city like New Orleans anyway

Death_Creates
Death_Creates
65 posts
Nomad

fact there was an atlantis but is was notheing like the stories

Showing 16-22 of 22