Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

I Want to Hear Your Inside Scoop -- p 1.0, 2.4

Posted Jul 15, '12 at 2:43pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,771 posts

No, it's not back. Season 3 starts in January 2013.

Who is Allicon Zanbar?

Posted Jul 15, '12 at 2:47pm

acmed

acmed

1,921 posts

Who is Allicon Zanbar?

I believe it was the name of an old wooden ship, used in the Civil War era.

So, uh, thanks for telling us. Yet another pointless thread of yours has been made...

Posted Jul 15, '12 at 4:17pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Who is Allicon Zanbar?

Someone who is impervious to the magic of Google. I get results for Alicon Zanbar and Allison Zanbar, but no Allicon Zanbar.

Time to make a random shot.

Someone who lives in Tanzania and is apparently middle-aged. Served typically divorced, with a side dish of a slice of 2 kids. Not microwavable as it tends to get very tough and hard to chew. Not often served in restaurants of the US. Well-known only in Tanzania's smallest town as this dish is not very popular.

People-metaphor, so don't get your pantyhose in a bunch if you actually thought I was talking about eating 2 kids and thought a "Who" could be a food.

So, uh, thanks for telling us. Yet another pointless thread of yours has been made...

Point-ism is as useful as use-ism. WHY U NO ENJOY THREADS OF PURPOSELESSNESS!?

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 2:49pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,771 posts

I figured this wouldn't translate as well as "I Want to See Your Mental Poop". Nothing translates as well as "I Want to See Your Mental Poop".

Posted Jul 21, '12 at 12:19am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Allicon Zanbar is an infamous pegasus mage who originated from outside the land of Equestria, at least, that is what he would say, but some ponies quietly speak of a legend from many generations ago, a tale of bitter rivalry and betrayal at the hands of the one greatest alicorn, Celestia. It would come as no surprise, seeing as the seemingly benevolent Princess always knew that there was not enough room in Equestria for more than one pony with both a set of wings and a horn.

Some say that Zanbar is possibly a distant relative of that strange zebra alchemist, Zecora... but this theory struggles to gain traction because Zanbar does not speak in rhyming couplets.

Posted Jul 21, '12 at 1:22pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,771 posts

I can't believe you just did that. I can't say I'm surprised though. it's right up your alley.

Posted Jul 21, '12 at 10:35pm

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

0_o.

must have been something weird... if it didn't show up on google.

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 2:22am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

I can't believe you just did that. I can't say I'm surprised though. it's right up your alley.

1) You were ttly asking for it :P
2) I'm not actually a brony, but most of the CT chat is. I also don't actually frequent the CT chat, but I do stay in touch with some of their members. I thought if they saw this they might appreciate the joke.

... it won't happen again if you don't let it >_>

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 3:49am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,663 posts

An alien king from the planet Mars, he ruled from 3011-3111 where he was killed in the Planetary Great War by a stray bullet. Not much is known about him as he tends to destroy any references to him and kill people who knew him, including his own family.

Am I doing it right?

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 1:09pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,771 posts

must have been something weird... if it didn't show up on google.

Allicon Zanbar is ungooglable.

... it won't happen again if you don't let it >_>

You are free to write what you want.

Am I doing it right?

Yes.

Reply to I Want to Hear Your Inside Scoop -- p 1.0, 2.4

You must be logged in to post a reply!