ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spin-off Threequel: Destroy Lolcatia!

380 98955
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Ever heard of the Yggdrazil thread? Sure you have! How about the Save Lolcatia thread? You might still remember that one, too. Well, the Galactic Races have designated Lolcatia's planet for Unichtozhat, and to do that, you must level the city in order to give the Unichtozhat a level planet to glass. Too bad the citizens don't take kindly to their homes being blown up. As members of the Zakazat Unichtozhat, you can commission forces to help you attack Lolcatia and its defenses.

Objective: Destroy Lolcatia!
Lolcatia Statuses:

Lolcatia Remaining HP: 5,000,000,000

Injured(Lose turns):

Divinities(Users who run the thread):
Kylelolcat, The Author

Demivinities(Respected Players)

Greater Avatars(Highly Skilled Players)

Vansibanes(Players who attained control of an element)

Vansidruids(Players who have mastered their element)

Vansisages(Players who have perfected their element)

Undead(The dead revived)

Dead(Dead for a reason)

ReDead(Permanently dead for a **** good reason)

Other statuses:
Weather: Sunny and clear
Time: Midday

Lolcatia Defenses:
200/200 Bazookas (Troopers)
10/10 Sumo Kittehs (Maegashira)
40/40 Siege Tanks (Private)
5/5 Missile Turrets
5/5 Laser Turrets
Anti-Artillery Tower
Giant Magnifiying Glass
10/10 Dragona Noir (Adult)
100/100 Riflemen (Recruit)
40/40 Trolls (Flamer)
50/50 Main Battle Tanks
5/5 Bombers
40 Supercharged Creepers(Hard Mode)
30/40 Arnies
20/20 Spiders (Demonic)
20/20 Goliaths (Private)
80/80 King-fu Kittehs (Yellow Belt)
30/30 Jedi (Knights)
10/10 Basilisks (Whelps)
9/9 Assassins (Recluta)
20/20 Frost Wyrms (Dragons)
10/10 Electric Elementals (Power)
10/10 Wind Elementals (Typhoon)
10/10 Fire Elementals (Blaze)
10/10 Ice Elementals (Tundra)
10/10 Arcana Elementals(Galaxy)
10/10 Water Elementals(Tsunami)

Zakazat Unichtozhat Planetary Forces:
None commissioned so far...

• 380 Replies
ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

I build the saboteurs and give them some C4 and order them to plant them on the tanks, detonating them when far enough away. The other non-saboteurs will cover them. I make more elemental corpses?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I go and send my Shadow Titan on a rampage through Lolcatia with my Dragona Noir backing it.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I summon a bunch of stealth ninjas

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Using the Blood Spire, I summon creatures out of the ground that is completely made of blood. If they kill someone or something, that will be the form they will take. I command my forces to charge.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I attempt to call Atlas and send his divine wrath unto LOlcatia.

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

I pop in and place lots of C4 on the buildings of the city. I then detonate it after GTHOing (Get (ing) The Heck Out).

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Ah, I remember this. ...Hey, where's my spear/sword/axemen? Those were good troops.

Well anyway, time to advance my weaponry.

TeGK drops down from a Zakazat cargo ship with a couple-hundred-grenades, about a ton of straight up TNT, a few hundred high-explosive rockets, and a launcher to...launch them with. Because of the cold weather, he suits up in about 5 layers of thermal wear, and, transporting his explosives to the edge of the city by motorsled, fires rockets randomly at the closest buildings.

(If I had a choice, could I defend the city instead? I worked hard in my brief stint after Delta called me in.)

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Kyle. Where are you.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Kyle is dead. *Mourns.*

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

He ABANDONED the post!

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Azy-no need to fear, Epic is here! I hereby seize control of this thread. Kyle, when/if he wants to come back, can just jump right in.

Now-for business!

Objective: Destroy Lolcatia!
Lolcatia Statuses: unactivated C4 on some buildings!
Lolcatia Remaining HP: 4,699,504,000
Injured(Lose turns): Bluydee (1 turn left)
Divinities(Users who run the thread):
theEPICgameKING, Kyle's replacement
Demivinities(Respected Players)

Greater Avatars(Highly Skilled Players)

Sonicheroes (100/100 MP)
Vansibanes(Players who attained control of an element)
Darkfire45(Dark)
DarthNerd(Ice)
Mechninja (Electricity)
LeonKP (Light and Dark)
gamermartin(Necromancy)
Alexandra222(Alchemy)
taki242 (Chakra)
Vansidruids(Players who have mastered their element)
Garriss(Blood Arcana)
Vansisages(Players who have perfected their element)

Undead(The dead revived)

Defenders:
TheEPICgameKING
HP: 10000/10000
Current class: White Mage
Dead(Dead for a reason)

ReDead(Permanently dead for a **** good reason)

Other statuses:
Weather: Blizzard
Time: Midnight
Temperature: So cold your spit will freeze instantly
Lolcatia Defenses:
300/300 Spearmen (Lv 10)
250/250 Knights (lv. 15)
50/50 Snipers (Lv. 10)
300/300 Trollix bros (Lv. UMADBRO)
Zakazat Unichtozhat Planetary Forces:
25 Arcane Ravens (Garriss)
15 Arcana Spirit Knights(Garriss)
10 Arcane Beastmen (Garriss)
Arcane Alpha Werewolf Lv.2 (Garriss)
Steel Alpha Raven Lv.2 (Garriss)
Arcanne Golem Lv.1 (Garriss)
5 Blood Elementals (Garriss)
Blood spire Lv.1 (Garriss)
20 Shadow Wraiths (Darkfire45)
15 Shadow Demons (Darkfire45)
10 Dragona Noir (Darkfire45) (INJURED)
Shadow Titan Lv.1 (Darkfire45) (INJURED)
1 Auto Trebuchet (DarthNerd)
10 Pandaren Samurai (DarthNerd)
12 Red Panda Bombers (DarthNerd)
10 Banshees (rick073)
Battlecruiser Nimbus Lv.1 (rick073)
10 Vikings (rick073)
100 Marines (rick073)
20 Medivacs (rick073)
Fluttershy Lv.1
5 Dark Riders(tom0000009)
10 Biodrones(tom0000009)
720 Worker Drones (tom0000009)
60 Cyber Riflemen (tom0000009)
Darkmech Beta Lv.1 (tom0000009)
Unnamed Airship Lv.1 (tom0000009)
Biomech Aphla Lv.6 (tom0000009)
Pinkamena Diane Pie Lv.1 (sonicheroes95)
20 Saboteurs(ArtyWing)

@Sonicheroes: Troublesome. Can I request some way to access more commands other then attacks and reaction commands?
You gain the ability to cast the following Magic!:
Fire (roast people around you with small flames)-10 MP
Blizzard (Shoot an icicle at whatever you want) -12 MP
Thunda (Zap w/chance to stun enemies around you) -20 MP
You also have 100 MP, and will have to wait a turn in order to refill once emptied, if you want to.

@ Alpha971
Go ahead. Thanks for asking. Jump in wherever you want. You can either attack or help me defend the city.

@gamermartin: Then I continue to to go and I study on the way.
You increase your knowledge from the studying, now able to buff your soldiers! Also, you arrive at the necropolis. What now.

@Tom000009: I consume citizens in another part of lolcatia so my troops can get pass me and kill the remaining troops. I send my riflemen to take over lolcatia's war factory. If they don't have a war factory, then take over a factory that I can make into a war factory. I have 40 of my worker drones continue making cyber riflemen and the rest work on Darkmech Beta.
You omnomnom some more citizens while your troops storm a carebear factory. Not good, as Ceiling Cat loves Carebears, and blows your troops to bits. On the bright side, your drones each make 1 cyber riflemen (Total of 40), and complete Darkmech Beta! Since he's a beta version, dont expect him to be too good.

@Artywng: I build the saboteurs and give them some C4 and order them to plant them on the tanks, detonating them when far enough away. The other non-saboteurs will cover them. I make more elemental corpses?

you build 20 saboteurs, who blow up 1 tank each, at the cost of your non-saboteurs.

@Darkfire: I go and send my Shadow Titan on a rampage through Lolcatia with my Dragona Noir backing it.

They rampage indeed, slaughtering the rest of the Sumo Kittehs and 5 Arcana Elementals before being driven away, injured.
(Just a quick note here: Yes, units can now be injured. Those units cant attack until healed by a healer/white mage/doctor/etc. hey, least they're not dead. All injured units all heal naturally in 2 turns.)

@Alexandra222: I summon a bunch of stealth ninjas
How much is a bunch? I'll say 30.

@Garriss: Using the Blood Spire, I summon creatures out of the ground that is completely made of blood. If they kill someone or something, that will be the form they will take. I command my forces to charge.
5 Blood Elementals are formed from the Spire. due to the deadliness, that's the max. All your forces charge and slaughter the rest of the troops. And then my reinforcements come and drive them back, sadly without casualties.

@Bluydee: I attempt to call Atlas and send his divine wrath unto LOlcatia.

Atlas agrees and does 30,000 damage to Lolcatia, but the intensity of such a call injures you!

@Azywng: I pop in and place lots of C4 on the buildings of the city. I then detonate it after GTHOing (Get (ing) The Heck Out).
Halfway through planting C4, but get medieval'd by my reinforcing troops! Someone's going to have to revive you.

theEPICgameKING: Haha, now for some fun! I teleport in my troops-Spearmen, Knights, and Snipers, whilst joining the battle directly as a White Mage with a Phoenix staff and huge Anti-Undead capability. The troops catch AzyWng as he's trying to C4 the city and slaughter him relentlessly, then entrench themselves, ready for a siege.

Yeah, now you have ME and my troops to deal with. It was getting too boring without any resistance! Challenge brings excitement! So...HAVE AT YOU. And feel free to nag me if i get overpowered. Dont worry-i'll control myself.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

I dont think that went through...but anyway, Kyle's doing a new CtO. Here's the link for anyone still looking at this page.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10644264/complete-the-objective-team-vs-team-aka-no-kyle-is-not-dead

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

You know what? Since I abandoned this thread for good, I shall allow King to continue it. I might even post once in a while if the whimsy strikes me.

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Ow... I hope someone revives me i guess...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Slash Slash thunder as a finishing move on one of the sumo kittens, then slam it into the other ones with the reaction command 'full swing'

Showing 196-210 of 380