ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spin-off Threequel: Destroy Lolcatia!

380 98719
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Ever heard of the Yggdrazil thread? Sure you have! How about the Save Lolcatia thread? You might still remember that one, too. Well, the Galactic Races have designated Lolcatia's planet for Unichtozhat, and to do that, you must level the city in order to give the Unichtozhat a level planet to glass. Too bad the citizens don't take kindly to their homes being blown up. As members of the Zakazat Unichtozhat, you can commission forces to help you attack Lolcatia and its defenses.

Objective: Destroy Lolcatia!
Lolcatia Statuses:

Lolcatia Remaining HP: 5,000,000,000

Injured(Lose turns):

Divinities(Users who run the thread):
Kylelolcat, The Author

Demivinities(Respected Players)

Greater Avatars(Highly Skilled Players)

Vansibanes(Players who attained control of an element)

Vansidruids(Players who have mastered their element)

Vansisages(Players who have perfected their element)

Undead(The dead revived)

Dead(Dead for a reason)

ReDead(Permanently dead for a **** good reason)

Other statuses:
Weather: Sunny and clear
Time: Midday

Lolcatia Defenses:
200/200 Bazookas (Troopers)
10/10 Sumo Kittehs (Maegashira)
40/40 Siege Tanks (Private)
5/5 Missile Turrets
5/5 Laser Turrets
Anti-Artillery Tower
Giant Magnifiying Glass
10/10 Dragona Noir (Adult)
100/100 Riflemen (Recruit)
40/40 Trolls (Flamer)
50/50 Main Battle Tanks
5/5 Bombers
40 Supercharged Creepers(Hard Mode)
30/40 Arnies
20/20 Spiders (Demonic)
20/20 Goliaths (Private)
80/80 King-fu Kittehs (Yellow Belt)
30/30 Jedi (Knights)
10/10 Basilisks (Whelps)
9/9 Assassins (Recluta)
20/20 Frost Wyrms (Dragons)
10/10 Electric Elementals (Power)
10/10 Wind Elementals (Typhoon)
10/10 Fire Elementals (Blaze)
10/10 Ice Elementals (Tundra)
10/10 Arcana Elementals(Galaxy)
10/10 Water Elementals(Tsunami)

Zakazat Unichtozhat Planetary Forces:
None commissioned so far...

• 380 Replies
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

I approve of intervention. I suck at games so I could definitely use some assistance. Sorry for not posting.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

...I think that you misunderstood me. I told my troops to abandon the trenches after they planted the charges. :/

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Azy: fine.
Rick: I didn't misunderstand you, I just trolled with your words. Yeah, your troops are okay.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I set up a mob farm with a drop trap then wait for the mobs to accumulate.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

tsk tsk I use shadow slide to dash around to your back then unleash another barrage of slashes on your back. (I love this part of Anti.)

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Boss fight: Sonic vs. Epic
Sonic: 31,500 HP 150 MP (Anti Form, 1 turn left)

Epic: 50,000 HP 500 MP
Assault Suit Armor: 8,000 HP 7,000 MP

I just hate back attacks...fortunately, I learned a great way of avoiding them! Epic dives and rolls forward, now out of range of Sonic's attack! He claws at...nothing, as Epic keeps his distance! He throws a Fireball for 2000 MP, but it mostly misses due to AntiForm's annoying twists and turns! Good thing when you throw a 2000 MP fireball, you're gurrenteed splash. In this case...500 damage. Oh come on!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

I could of sworn one of your abilities took 1k Mana per turn. anyway, as for my final move... I have Combo Master, meaning I can continue a combo even if I hit nothing. So I basically blur around you in a triangle hitting you repeatly before kicking you into the air to be combo'd in the air. (and best part is that combo finishers provides invincibility frames.)

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

I send Grell in his suit with 200 necromancers into the woods to find a mine and to kill monsters for flesh and blood and to tame some monsers and return them here as soldiers. I also send some necromancers to build defensive trenches around the base and cover them with the trebuche and the airship and the other soldiers. I go into the woods with 10 spirit knights to kill monsters.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Sonic: 27,500 HP 150 MP Normal form, wheezing (Speed reduced)
Epic: 50,000 HP 500 MP
Assault Suit Armor: 5,000 HP 5,000 MP

(Ah, sorry. Put in the 2K fireball but not the 1K burn. It's been compensated.) Smart move there, but you kicked me in the crotch...plate of my armor! OW-NOT. Your brawling deals another 3000 Damage to the Assault Suit! Being in the air again, Epic grabs the now normal sonic and punches him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him for 4000 and reducing his speed!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

let's have some fun. I use the spell 'Gravity' on the armor(AoE spell that does Percentage of hp as damage.) also, I cast Aeroga on myself. (wind spell that reduces damage taken. this version also makes it to where if you touch me you get hurt.)

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Sonic: 21,000 HP 100 MP Normal form
Epic: 40,000 HP 500 MP Dizzy (reflexes down!)
Assault Suit Armor: 4,000 HP 4,000 MP

OOF! Not only does Gravity do 20% damage to both my armor AND me, it lowers me to the ground! Along with Aeroga, that cost you 50 MP. Dont use your MP up too soon, because you have to stun yourself to regen.
Epic's counter-attack is...confusing. Bear with me here...he grabs Sonic's shoulders, flips over his head, and lands with his feet on sonic's back. Sonic is still standing...until Epic kicks off of him, smacking Sonic into the ground for 6500! Such acrobatics! This confusing move dizzies Epic, however.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

(Ah, noticed something: I take 1500 damage from Aeroga. Forgot to put that, but I did factor in damage reduction. Without it, the crazy flip-n-smash-into-the-ground move would've been an easy 10K damage.)

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

well if I run out of MP my drive gadge charges up faster. and what ever happened to Pinkamena? anyway, for my next trick, I re-equip my starting keyblade, and start hitting you with melee while my shield's still up, before finishing by using finishing upper, then quickly switch to Marluxia's keyblade and start shooting you while you're in the air.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Sonic: 21,000 HP 100 MP Normal form
Epic: 40,000 HP 0 MP
Armor: Useless

Curse you! You take advantage of my dizziness to destroy my armor! That was good armor! The Mana Burn effect dissapears with it, though, so I use all my MP to summon my...LEGENDARY WEAPON!!!1111oneonee!!!eleven!! Zodiac's Legacy, what seems to be a 5 foot long Flamberge with a 12-toothed gear socketed onto the crossguard. Each tooth of the gear features a different Zodiac sign, currently in-between gearteeth. Epic spins the gear to Aquarius, and the material of the sword changes to Amethyst, the birthstone of Aquarius. Aquarius is the water-bearer despite being an Air sign, and thus this sword is able to use water abilities while also giving Epic flight. This all happens mid-air, and as with combo finishers, Epic is temporarily immune to the keyblade shots.

Oh, by the way Sonic. I killed Pinkie Pie while you were dead. If you survive this you can revive her as UNDEAD PINKIE.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

if we're using kingdom hearts 2 logic, then technically I can revive her with a cure spell. I cast curaga (takes all MP, heals all allies to full no matter how far away they are.) (also, I have drive boost and damage drive, meaning I get drive gadges back faster.)

Showing 316-330 of 380