ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spin-off Threequel: Destroy Lolcatia!

380 98648
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Ever heard of the Yggdrazil thread? Sure you have! How about the Save Lolcatia thread? You might still remember that one, too. Well, the Galactic Races have designated Lolcatia's planet for Unichtozhat, and to do that, you must level the city in order to give the Unichtozhat a level planet to glass. Too bad the citizens don't take kindly to their homes being blown up. As members of the Zakazat Unichtozhat, you can commission forces to help you attack Lolcatia and its defenses.

Objective: Destroy Lolcatia!
Lolcatia Statuses:

Lolcatia Remaining HP: 5,000,000,000

Injured(Lose turns):

Divinities(Users who run the thread):
Kylelolcat, The Author

Demivinities(Respected Players)

Greater Avatars(Highly Skilled Players)

Vansibanes(Players who attained control of an element)

Vansidruids(Players who have mastered their element)

Vansisages(Players who have perfected their element)

Undead(The dead revived)

Dead(Dead for a reason)

ReDead(Permanently dead for a **** good reason)

Other statuses:
Weather: Sunny and clear
Time: Midday

Lolcatia Defenses:
200/200 Bazookas (Troopers)
10/10 Sumo Kittehs (Maegashira)
40/40 Siege Tanks (Private)
5/5 Missile Turrets
5/5 Laser Turrets
Anti-Artillery Tower
Giant Magnifiying Glass
10/10 Dragona Noir (Adult)
100/100 Riflemen (Recruit)
40/40 Trolls (Flamer)
50/50 Main Battle Tanks
5/5 Bombers
40 Supercharged Creepers(Hard Mode)
30/40 Arnies
20/20 Spiders (Demonic)
20/20 Goliaths (Private)
80/80 King-fu Kittehs (Yellow Belt)
30/30 Jedi (Knights)
10/10 Basilisks (Whelps)
9/9 Assassins (Recluta)
20/20 Frost Wyrms (Dragons)
10/10 Electric Elementals (Power)
10/10 Wind Elementals (Typhoon)
10/10 Fire Elementals (Blaze)
10/10 Ice Elementals (Tundra)
10/10 Arcana Elementals(Galaxy)
10/10 Water Elementals(Tsunami)

Zakazat Unichtozhat Planetary Forces:
None commissioned so far...

• 380 Replies
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I'm assuming I'll be on the list of people sonic killed eventually. He killed me like 10 times back in defend lolcatia.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Lolcatia Statuses:

Lolcatia Remaining HP: 5,000,000,000

Injured(Lose turns):

Kylelolcat, The Author

Garriss(Arcana)

Undead(The dead revived)

Dead(Dead for a reason)

Other statuses:

Lolcatia Defenses:
200/200 Bazookas (Troopers)
5/5 Missile Turrets
5/5 Laser Turrets
Anti-Artillery Tower
Giant Magnifiying Glass
40/40 Trolls (Flamer)
50/50 Main Battle Tanks
5/5 Bombers
30/40 Arnies
20/20 Spiders (Demonic)
20/20 Goliaths (Private)
30/30 Jedi (Knights)
10/10 Basilisks (Whelps)
9/9 Assassins (Recluta)

47 Arcane Wolves(Garriss)
19 Arcane Ravens (Garriss)
1 Trebuchet (DarthNerd)
Arcane Alpha Werewolf Lv.1 (Garriss)
Steel Alpha Raven Lv.1 (Garriss)

I use the staff to make a wolf den and the strongest of the wolves half human and I make him the Alpha Wolf. I give him basic intelligence to follow orders and command the other wolves, I fashion a long dagger for him and also an axe. I send them in strategical places around Lolcatia to ambush merchants or steal resources from workers. Next I create a flock of Arcane Ravens with a purple Unichtozhat mark on their heads and wings. I make a place for them to stay like the wolves and make the strongest raven larger and faster, I also give him steel wings and claws.

@Garriss: A long dagger...basically, a swortsword. You make an Arcane Werewolf Alpha, basically a hero-type unit and set the packs for typical scout behavior with an HQ to rest and hide at. You also call down a flock of arcane ravens and make one bigger, faster, stronger and better at the cost of his arcane powers since steel and magic don't mesh well. You are free to command your units, I learned from last time I tried this... I also think you qualify for Arcane Vansibane by now.

I lick Lolcatia, then kiss it.

@Bluydee...oooooo...kaaaaay...you confuse the defenders so much they don't even shoot you...

I go to Lolcatia's library and see if i can find a book reguarding the magic used to bind the dragons.

@sonicheroes95: Um, the Arnies suppress you with machine guns before you can get to the city. You do realize you're not in the city right? The Zakazat Unichtozhat has a library, though.

sonicheroes95: -10 HP

I wake up to see that lolcatia is back. So, how long would it take if we were to make a second city? Don't tell me to just give up like last time though.

@tom0000009: You COULD make another city in three turns, but you'd have to have some way to blow it up since we're razing Lolcatia so it doesn't get in the way of the Unichtozhat.

Yesssssssssssssssss...For some reason, i get the feeling those sections for different players will be filled up with only sonicheroes95, and people he kills.

@DarthNerd: Nah, one player can only go in one section at a time.

So is admantium dat plentiful? I guess the creation process isnt lost then. Unless this is secondary admantium. Anyways, i scower the area for any potential vibranium mines. I also attempt to construct a trebuche.(Or if i spelled that wrong, a catapult. Though you probley knew what i ment. Probley. Maybe.)

@DarthNerd: The Zakazat Unichotzhat is VERY well-funded. Scans reveal where potential mines are, but there's plenty of anything you need available. You also do make a trebuchet (Which is different from a catapult, BTW).
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

oh... well, I still check out the library, just the Unichtozhat's library.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I send my wolves and ravens to kidnap at least five people for an experiment, if the kidnapping is a success I make the people go to stasis. After that I imbue them with Arcana control magic (makes them my slaves, MWAHAHAHAHA) and give them special training that gives them the strength of my wolves and the swiftness of my ravens. I fashion them an Arcana dagger, a bow made of titanium and a moderately large chrome long sword. I make my ravens scout by pretending to be real ravens in the city, after they scout at night they will have the power to turn other ravens into Arcana Ravens. The wolves will be the one who will be kidnapping the people.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Ok then, good to know. I go gather materials to build a device that can protect me from sonic in preparation of his rampage.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

I Pinkie Promise I won't go on a rampage and go against the entire thread this time.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Well, if our resources include vibranium, i load it into the trebuchet, and launch it. This would cause it to, when it hits the ground, absorb the kinetic energy from that and blow up in a violent explosion.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Lolcatia Statuses:

Lolcatia Remaining HP: 4,999,995,000

Injured(Lose turns):

Kylelolcat, The Author

Garriss(Arcana)

Undead(The dead revived)

Dead(Dead for a reason)

Other statuses:

Lolcatia Defenses:
100/200 Bazookas (Troopers)
5/5 Missile Turrets
5/5 Laser Turrets
Anti-Artillery Tower
Giant Magnifiying Glass
40/40 Trolls (Flamer)
50/50 Main Battle Tanks
5/5 Bombers
30/40 Arnies
20/20 Spiders (Demonic)
20/20 Goliaths (Private)
30/30 Jedi (Knights)
10/10 Basilisks (Whelps)
9/9 Assassins (Recluta)

45 Arcane Wolves(Garriss)
14 Arcane Ravens (Garriss)
10 Arcane Beastmen (Garriss)
1 Trebuchet (DarthNerd)
Arcane Alpha Werewolf Lv.1 (Garriss)
Steel Alpha Raven Lv.1 (Garriss)
Pinkie Pie Lv.1 (sonicheroes95)

oh... well, I still check out the library, just the Unichtozhat's library.

@sonicheroes95: It appears that if the original binder is dead, then the bound will be free to leave.

I send my wolves and ravens to kidnap at least five people for an experiment, if the kidnapping is a success I make the people go to stasis. After that I imbue them with Arcana control magic (makes them my slaves, MWAHAHAHAHA) and give them special training that gives them the strength of my wolves and the swiftness of my ravens. I fashion them an Arcana dagger, a bow made of titanium and a moderately large chrome long sword. I make my ravens scout by pretending to be real ravens in the city, after they scout at night they will have the power to turn other ravens into Arcana Ravens. The wolves will be the one who will be kidnapping the people.

@Garriss: The people manage to kill a couple of the arcane wolves, but you successfully capture them and turn them into Arcane Beastmen under your control. As for the ravens, the people in town recognize the Zakazat Unichtozhat markings on them and proceed to kill five of them.

-2 Arcane Wolves

-5 Arcane Ravens

I go to the city of the Mice, who have long been oppressed by the cats, to see if I can find help there.

@bigfatkitty: Unfortunately, the mice are still feral and not sapient like the cats, so they just ignore you.

Ok then, good to know. I go gather materials to build a device that can protect me from sonic in preparation of his rampage.

@tom0000009: You didn't specify, so you gather some dirt.

I Pinkie Promise I won't go on a rampage and go against the entire thread this time.

@sonicheroes95: Pinkie Pie shows up to make sure you fulfill that promise.

Well, if our resources include vibranium, i load it into the trebuchet, and launch it. This would cause it to, when it hits the ground, absorb the kinetic energy from that and blow up in a violent explosion.

@DarthNerd: The bazooka troops tried to shoot down the vibranium projectile, causing it to detonate on their batallion!

-5000 HP: Lolcatia

-100 Bazooka Troops
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Lovely. I go back to the dragons. "do you by chance know the idiot who bound you here."

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I use the dirt to make a hill and name it My Hill. I proceed to climb to the top the hill and shout MY HILL and claim the hill as my own!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

I smack Tom upside the head and yell at him that this is the wrong thread.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

OH @#$%! Its already begun!

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I make more Arcana Wolves and Ravens. I send some of my beast men to lure some soldiers to a forest, there the wolves, ravens, Arcana Alpha Werewolf, Steel Alpha Raven and the other Arcana Beastmen are waiting to ambush from the trees. I then proceed to make a portal to a private dimension where my home is, it has a force field and spirits that are revived as pieces of armour guarding it (Arcana Spirit Knights).

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I summon a Shadow Wraith and begin creating an army of Shadow Demons.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I summon a Shadow Wraith and also begin creating an army of Shadow Demons.

Showing 16-30 of 380