ForumsGames[Invite] Swords and Potions - Guilds

51 35809
Welven_Warrior
Welven_Warrior
14 posts
Nomad

hello, i was wondering if someone wanted to join my guild in swords and potions called Fairy Tail Wizards. i only have one available spot but i can make a second if there is the need. THIS IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! Thank you

• 51 Replies
Brzedzed
Brzedzed
36 posts
Peasant

What did your guild make last challenge?

Brzedzed
Brzedzed
36 posts
Peasant

Any do you have level requirements? I'm lvl 10, almost 11 and quite active.

Welven_Warrior
Welven_Warrior
14 posts
Nomad

We came first place and fourth place and are currently in second place in our challenge right now. And we don't have any level requirements yet.

Welven_Warrior
Welven_Warrior
14 posts
Nomad

no level requirements we've been in two challenges so far and done fairly well. we came first in the first one and fourth in the second one. please leave a response if you'd like me to invite you to join Fairy Tail Wizards

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

I am a complete noob but i have a major guild already. thank you!

Welven_Warrior
Welven_Warrior
14 posts
Nomad

there are more spaces due to new license points so if anyone else is interested please leave a comment and we'll invite you.

Welven_Warrior
Welven_Warrior
14 posts
Nomad

i realize how vague the last comment was. if anyone is interested in joining the Fairy Tail Wizards, there are more spaces available for people so leave a comment if you'd like to join and i'll invite you

Welven_Warrior
Welven_Warrior
14 posts
Nomad

well for those who care, our guild really needs members so please comment PLEASE

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

I am available for a new guild. I am currently just facing the lose of bankruptcy(in-game of course). So I restarted, I am level 2, days played 5. Level 5 tailor and level 2 sorceress. I have experience on improvements and know the basics of the game. I would also love to join a guild that does well in challenges.

Welven_Warrior
Welven_Warrior
14 posts
Nomad

I will invite you chessmaster just look at your inbox and you'll see an invitation to join.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Ive been in a guild before... i told you... i know the basics :P

Welven_Warrior
Welven_Warrior
14 posts
Nomad

k sorry anyone else who would like a guild, the Fairy Tail Wizards have new license points and we can add new members if you care

Wolffe999
Wolffe999
20 posts
Peasant

Best guild ever!!

sonofarel
sonofarel
1 posts
Nomad

sonofarel someone please add

Fearthebelt
Fearthebelt
1 posts
Nomad

Im pretty good but getting better and very active please add me thanks!

Showing 1-15 of 51