Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Buying Armor Points

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 16, '12 at 3:49pm

shock457

shock457

709 posts

Is there a way that AGv3 can have a place to buy Armor Points? That could be a great way to earn money.

For Example:

$1 = 100 Armor Points
$5 = 600 Armor Points

Something like that.

Posted Jul 17, '12 at 7:03pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,471 posts

Knight

I don't like this idea for the sole reason that I don't want ArmorGames to turn into Yoville. But this is a good way for them to make some money. I doubt a lot of users will be buying armor points, but the ones that care so much about that insignificant number definitely will.

Posted Jul 17, '12 at 7:31pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,411 posts

Fortunately never heard they planned this, not my piece of cake.

Posted Jul 17, '12 at 8:01pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

i think instead of ap it should be supercool armatars, that way it will be easier to recognize those who have been more active instead of just paying to be a king.

Posted Jul 17, '12 at 8:52pm

shock457

shock457

709 posts

Well, they can think of the price for Armor Points.

I heard that AGv3 will have a different version of Armor Points, which makes people wonder. Probably, people would want to buy Armor Points for the new things they could get in AGv3.

Posted Jul 17, '12 at 9:59pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,471 posts

Knight

Armor points will be for achievements, and I don't think they'll have unlockables. Points will just be there for the purpose of having points, nothing else.

Posted Jul 17, '12 at 11:02pm

VirtualLife

VirtualLife

284 posts

I don't like this idea at all. I tend to stray away from apps in the app store that rely on purchases in games as well as online games that require better items to be bought. I no longer play video games, but when I did I also stayed away from those games.

The point of Armor Points is to encourage participation. Making it possible to buy Armor Points would completely defeat the purpose...

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 11:55am

shock457

shock457

709 posts

There are some reasons why I made up this idea.

1.Since there are many users in the website, the employees can't keep track of them. So, if the company generates some money, they can hire more people so the Armor Games community can be better.

2. The company will have some money to add additional games or things into the website.

3.Workers have a higher paying salary. :)

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 12:29pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

1,188 posts

What I say about this idea is NO. Some people don't have very much money and some are rich as hell. It wouldn't be fair for tose who have very bad parents or for those who don't have much money. I'm in the middle, I can say that, but not all people have that much money and I hate when people are unfair. So shock457, I'll have to disagree with you this time.

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 1:17pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,471 posts

Knight

1.Since there are many users in the website, the employees can't keep track of them. So, if the company generates some money, they can hire more people so the Armor Games community can be better.

2. The company will have some money to add additional games or things into the website.

3.Workers have a higher paying salary.

The thing is, people most likely won't spend a significant amount of money on armor points, something that is completely useless and is only there to show how active you've been playing games. Which means they won't make much money from this idea, it'll just be some pocket change.