ForumsNews and FeedbackBuying Armor Points

22 7011
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Is there a way that AGv3 can have a place to buy Armor Points? That could be a great way to earn money.

For Example:

$1 = 100 Armor Points
$5 = 600 Armor Points

Something like that.

• 22 Replies
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

If getting armor points were harder, this would be a better idea, but considering how easy it is this idea is kinda pointless

Dadehran
Dadehran
21 posts
Peasant

Buy AP? I think this is a bad idea. We could just earn armor points legit.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This is an idea that was shot down almost immediately in the past and I'm glad it was! I would hate for ArmorGames to turn into the game "Swords & Potions", but then as a website in general! Getting a hint to buy stuff every 5 minutes... that would surely kill all the fun for me and would make me leave this community right away... =/

(slightly off topic...) As for the store like MoonFairy brought it up... that's something I just can't understand! Why haven't they developed and opened a decent AG store where people can buy all the ArmorGames stuff?! That would surely be a good way to make money and (luckily) defeat the (back on topic again) opted buying of ArmorPoints!

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Remember guys, the AP system will be broken into 2 systems in AG3.

Karma Points
Armor Points

However, it has not been verified what both will do.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Also, I don't think many people would buy from the Armor Games store since it isn't "legitimate". Can anyone give any other suggestions for Armor Games to earn some revenue?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

However, it has not been verified what both will do.

What you just said is two years old. It's verified what they'll be, and it's not called karma anymore; it's reputation. Armor points will be from achievements in flash games and reputation will be from community involvement.
Also, I don't think many people would buy from the Armor Games store since it isn't "legitimate".

They have a legitimate store. They just need to add more items.
Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

Hmmm....
Why would you pay real money to buy credits when you can't use it on anything. I mean normally when you buy "in game credits" you can spend it on something, which you can't in this case :3

Showing 16-22 of 22