Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Communism

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 8:05am

sensanaty

sensanaty

862 posts

...and thats why, my dear, you hate the communist. cuz patriotism is hating every other nation but yourself.

If you believe patriotism is about hating every country short of your motherland, or fatherland, then I have bad news for you, son. I'm very patriotic, and I still love most the countries in Europe, Asia and Africa. Australia and the America's get no love, though. And people hate communism because it is the opposite of the regime in most countries, not because it's another country. Capitalism says "Low Class, Worker class, High class" and communism says "No classes, everyone is treated in the exact same way". Higher class citizens from the capitalist regimes don't like communism because it means they don't get to bathe in money, and have to feel as if they're not greater than the rest simply because they has money. The worker class, I guess, feels neutral, or that's how my family felt during Tito. The lower class citizens may, or may not like being equal to everyone.

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 6:09pm

Kevin4762

Kevin4762

2,374 posts

Many people who post in this thread don't know basic economics or what Capitalism even is, but that doesn't stop them from posting bull****.

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 9:52pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Many people who post in this thread don't know basic economics or what Capitalism even is, but that doesn't stop them from posting bull****.

yeah look at yourself

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 5:04am

alaRi

alaRi

72 posts

Here in Croatia(before part of Yugoslavia) half of people think that in communism is not bad because everybody have work and nowbody live hard...but today in Croatia we have 300.000 people whitout job.BDW in Yugoslavia (today it is 8 countries) we have about 700.000-1.000.000 people without job. It is sad...

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 12:10pm

sensanaty

sensanaty

862 posts

@alaRi  As a few people have said before, including myself, communism actually helped many, many people. Yugoslavia was a beautiful place, full of opportunity. Tito was a good leader, and he knew what he was doing. Too bad he was long dead even before I was planned. And I was 1 when the SFRJ and SSSR fell apart, so I can't say too much, but my parents loved communism.

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 9:06am

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

Communism sucks! No wonder why Poland is so weak now - because of Russian! >.

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 7:01pm

Kevin4762

Kevin4762

2,374 posts

yeah look at yourself

Hahaha you're so funny.

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 2:46pm

joeyman2

joeyman2

56 posts

look at what happened in Russia (when it was the USSR)
when they wanted to take over another country they did it by force
and if the other country resisted they LITERALLY STARVED THEM

Posted Aug 9, '12 at 9:43am

sensanaty

sensanaty

862 posts

...when they wanted to take over another country they did it by force...

wanted to take over another country

take over

take over

Communism had nothing to do with this. And if a country is not under the command of the СССР, the СССР can't starve anyone from said country. Germany was a special case, and I can't be bothered debating about the history of Europe.

Communism sucks! No wonder why Poland is so weak now - because of Russian! >.

I see not how a language can influence the development of a country.

Posted Aug 13, '12 at 12:12pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,884 posts

Knight

Patriotism is love for your country. Nationalism is when you feel your country is superior to all others.

Congrats Sens for making me laugh at some of these posts. Merci mate.

Reply to Communism

You must be logged in to post a reply!