Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Communism

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 8:41am

toemas

toemas

347 posts

communism is equality for all. The people govern the country.

no.it.is.not
Communism works PERFECT on paper, itâs the perfect utopia but once you put people in the equation then it becomes a dictatorship every single time

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 10:25am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,299 posts

Knight

Then thats not Communism. Sorry, move on.

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 5:42pm

toemas

toemas

347 posts

are you talkin to me, or someone else?

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 2:12am

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

For the month of April i was in Vietnam for a holiday and i can tell you its pretty bad i cant imagine living there.

One more thing there is so much pollution you cant see the stars at night and just standing outside breathing feels like your smoking.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 4:30am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,299 posts

Knight

That's Vietnam; it's no more Communist then America is. Ever since they introduced the Doi Moi Reforms in the 1980s they have moved to a capitalist model. They still have all the Communist veneer of youth groups etc, but it's NOT Communist.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 8:26pm

ComradeWolf

ComradeWolf

367 posts

Communism is a great ideal, however it has been poorly inducted in real world politics, and quite frankly I personally
Communism is an ideal formed around three principles, community, equality and shared property and resources. In a true communist society, resources are evenly distrubted, shared, and consumed by a community of equals. The community runs itself by consensus, each member involving themselves in the decision making of the society. In a sense communism is not an opponent of democracy, although it is a opponent of capitalism and fascism. Due to two of those principles. Communal sharing and property are a direct contradiction to Capitalism, which focuses on private enterprise and wealth. It's also an opponent to fascism, due to fascism's main principle being unity by having a dominant ethnic/nationality rule by militaristic power. I am not idealogically tied to any of these ideals, I am a survivalist, I believe in whatever works for a situation.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 11:03pm

ComradeWolf

ComradeWolf

367 posts

Mind the double posting, but my response glitched out.

Communism is a great ideal, however it has been poorly inducted in real world politics, and quite frankly I personally
To finish that:
beleive that communism is a great ideal to hold as a personal way of life, sharing, supporting your community, and equal respect, but works poorly as a socio/political system. It can work on a small scale but it becomes highly inefficient after a certain point.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 3:32pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

145 posts

I am an Anarcho-Communist

If interested Check out this link:

http://libcom.org/thought/anarchist-communism-an-introduction

Very cool Anarchists school of thought.

Enjoy.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 1:09pm

christopher122

christopher122

19 posts

urm communism per se is not bad. the implementation and the way it is run is what makes it so abusive.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 4:25pm

argyle58

argyle58

4 posts

Communism, as defined, is a fine concept. The problem is that the Human animal is not programmed to work well under this system. It requires that all individuals share equally in all labor as well as the products of those labors. Only a colony of saints could accomplish this.

Communism has been defined as "Utopian". Well, there is a good reason that Sir Thomas More named his perfect society "Utopia". It is Greek for "No Place".

Reply to Communism

You must be logged in to post a reply!