ForumsWEPRCommunism

86 26458
CapnCook
CapnCook
15 posts
Nomad

What are your opinions on it? Chat away.

• 86 Replies
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Many people who post in this thread don't know basic economics or what Capitalism even is, but that doesn't stop them from posting bull****.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Many people who post in this thread don't know basic economics or what Capitalism even is, but that doesn't stop them from posting bull****.

yeah look at yourself
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

@alaRi As a few people have said before, including myself, communism actually helped many, many people. Yugoslavia was a beautiful place, full of opportunity. Tito was a good leader, and he knew what he was doing. Too bad he was long dead even before I was planned. And I was 1 when the SFRJ and SSSR fell apart, so I can't say too much, but my parents loved communism.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

yeah look at yourself

Hahaha you're so funny.
joeyman2
joeyman2
65 posts
Peasant

look at what happened in Russia (when it was the USSR)
when they wanted to take over another country they did it by force
and if the other country resisted they LITERALLY STARVED THEM

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

...when they wanted to take over another country they did it by force...

wanted to take over another country

take over

take over

Communism had nothing to do with this. And if a country is not under the command of the СССР, the СССР can't starve anyone from said country. Germany was a special case, and I can't be bothered debating about the history of Europe.

Communism sucks! No wonder why Poland is so weak now - because of Russian! >.

I see not how a language can influence the development of a country.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Patriotism is love for your country. Nationalism is when you feel your country is superior to all others.

Congrats Sens for making me laugh at some of these posts. Merci mate.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

communism is equality for all. The people govern the country.

no.it.is.not
Communism works PERFECT on paper, itâs the perfect utopia but once you put people in the equation then it becomes a dictatorship every single time
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Then thats not Communism. Sorry, move on.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

are you talkin to me, or someone else?

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

For the month of April i was in Vietnam for a holiday and i can tell you its pretty bad i cant imagine living there.

One more thing there is so much pollution you cant see the stars at night and just standing outside breathing feels like your smoking.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

That's Vietnam; it's no more Communist then America is. Ever since they introduced the Doi Moi Reforms in the 1980s they have moved to a capitalist model. They still have all the Communist veneer of youth groups etc, but it's NOT Communist.

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

Communism is a great ideal, however it has been poorly inducted in real world politics, and quite frankly I personally
Communism is an ideal formed around three principles, community, equality and shared property and resources. In a true communist society, resources are evenly distrubted, shared, and consumed by a community of equals. The community runs itself by consensus, each member involving themselves in the decision making of the society. In a sense communism is not an opponent of democracy, although it is a opponent of capitalism and fascism. Due to two of those principles. Communal sharing and property are a direct contradiction to Capitalism, which focuses on private enterprise and wealth. It's also an opponent to fascism, due to fascism's main principle being unity by having a dominant ethnic/nationality rule by militaristic power. I am not idealogically tied to any of these ideals, I am a survivalist, I believe in whatever works for a situation.

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

Mind the double posting, but my response glitched out.

Communism is a great ideal, however it has been poorly inducted in real world politics, and quite frankly I personally
To finish that:
beleive that communism is a great ideal to hold as a personal way of life, sharing, supporting your community, and equal respect, but works poorly as a socio/political system. It can work on a small scale but it becomes highly inefficient after a certain point.
_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

I am an Anarcho-Communist

If interested Check out this link:

http://libcom.org/thought/anarchist-communism-an-introduction

Very cool Anarchists school of thought.

Enjoy.

Showing 31-45 of 86