ForumsWEPRCommunism

88 8461
CapnCook
CapnCook
15 posts

What are your opinions on it? Chat away.

• 88 Replies
ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
363 posts

Mind the double posting, but my response glitched out.

Communism is a great ideal, however it has been poorly inducted in real world politics, and quite frankly I personally
To finish that:
beleive that communism is a great ideal to hold as a personal way of life, sharing, supporting your community, and equal respect, but works poorly as a socio/political system. It can work on a small scale but it becomes highly inefficient after a certain point.
_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

I am an Anarcho-Communist

If interested Check out this link:

http://libcom.org/thought/anarchist-communism-an-introduction

Very cool Anarchists school of thought.

Enjoy.

christopher122
christopher122
19 posts

urm communism per se is not bad. the implementation and the way it is run is what makes it so abusive.

argyle58
argyle58
4 posts

Communism, as defined, is a fine concept. The problem is that the Human animal is not programmed to work well under this system. It requires that all individuals share equally in all labor as well as the products of those labors. Only a colony of saints could accomplish this.

Communism has been defined as "Utopian". Well, there is a good reason that Sir Thomas More named his perfect society "Utopia". It is Greek for "No Place".

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
318 posts

Every country that has tried it has failed. And literally, not figuratively, millions have died from it. Be it starvation, war, plain out slaughter in the streets (China having children execute their parents) The list goes on.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
318 posts

PS> Look at N. Korea. Its slave labor and people are so poor they are forced into cannibalism. Don't believe me? Read some news that isn't some CNN or MSNBC bull****.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
789 posts

PS> Look at N. Korea. Its slave labor and people are so poor they are forced into cannibalism. Don't believe me? Read some news that isn't some CNN or MSNBC bull****.

North Korea is a dictatorship though, and also China is not an example of real communism.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,100 posts

@PauseBreak Did you ever visit China? The Chinese government is making parents have only 1 child because there's too much god**** people, it has nothing to do with communism.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,378 posts

The one child rule is broken so many times and has so many loopholes.....

HAHA. Forgive my sardonic laughter but there are no real Communist states left. States that profess they are, are either, fibbing, or have given up trying a long time ago. Marx would never acknowledge any of these as his brainchild.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
318 posts

Did you ever visit China? The Chinese government is making parents have only 1 child because there's too much god**** people, it has nothing to do with communism.

What does that have to do with children executing their parents?

Over population is one thing. Its a joke excuse. Its populated in some areas and completely ghost towns in other. So a large city has a lot of people in it....does that automatically mean the world is overflowing with people? No. Absolutely not.

It doesn't justify anything. What is it?? Only 35% of the Chinese population actually is under orders for the one-child law. Hong Kong is one of the most populated cities and are exempt from the policy.

It has also been estimated that the policy has resulted in there being 60 MILLION more males in China than females. So???? Justifying the murder of females is OKAY for the sake of over population? Give me an effing break.

China is by far the leader in genocide. During the Mao Ze-Dong era over ~78,000,000 were killed.
----

And what does the argument "China isn't real communism" mean? I nearly spit my drink out when I read that. China is communist. Sorry , your argument isn't convincing. All Communist countries at one time had a dictator and some still do.
HahiHa
HahiHa
6,737 posts

And what does the argument "China isn't real communism" mean? I nearly spit my drink out when I read that. China is communist. Sorry , your argument isn't convincing. All Communist countries at one time had a dictator and some still do.

So they auto-labeled themselves communists and you believe it? A dictature is a dictature, not communism. Communism is a nice political idea that has never lasted long. Look at China: think they could be such a strong economic power without capitalism? Think again.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
789 posts

It has also been estimated that the policy has resulted in there being 60 MILLION more males in China than females. So???? Justifying the murder of females is OKAY for the sake of over population? Give me an effing break.

It is justified, if you haven't noticed, China is in the final strides to become a first world country and if 1.2 Billion people suddenly had electricity, plastic wrappers, and Dodge 4X4s, you may as well light the planet on fire faster than you can say Global Warming.

It doesn't justify anything. What is it?? Only 35% of the Chinese population actually is under orders for the one-child law. Hong Kong is one of the most populated cities and are exempt from the policy.

If you had read at least one more sentence into the Wikipedia article, you would have found that it prevented anywhere from 100-400 million births. Imagine China with 1.6 million people. Huge difference.

Believe it or not, China's in it for the long haul and are planning for it.
partydevil
partydevil
5,169 posts

Look at N. Korea. Its slave labor and people are so poor they are forced into cannibalism.

there is slave labor all over the world. (yes also in your country)
and forced into cannibalism? give me good source of that plz. (fox news isn't a valid source)

What does that have to do with children executing their parents?

same happens in many more countries. china was and is not special whit that. (neither have i seen a law or whatever saying they should)

this has nothing to do whit overpopulation. but that chinese people often send a girl for adoption abroad and want to keep a boy as their 1 child. because they are seen as more useful.

During the Mao Ze-Dong era over ~78,000,000 were killed.

of which about 15 to 20 million were actualy killed and the others died because of the missmanagement.

And what does the argument "China isn't real communism" mean? I nearly spit my drink out when I read that. China is communist.

they are not. they got elections and are much more capitalistic then nearly any other country in the world. (including usa)
saying china is communist is just wrong. they are not anymore for atleast the last 20 year.
TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts

China having children execute their parents
What? WHAT??? Either you are very mistaken, or you heard this from some guy who got it from some unreliable source and you believed him.
danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

relaxe genovesan, its the way of USA to make you belive that communism is not an option, as all there agenda is about the rich control the poor. When someone try to change it, he is called communist, china kill kittens, north korea turore puppies and Cuba kidnnape orphant hanicape cancer kids.

Why all the communist countries failed? because USA fought them, blockaded them, embargo them. Cuba is not that bad. Its just easier to say "hah, the neighbores are worse. We have good life actualy, we dont need to change".

there are peoples who enjoy the corrnet condition in USA, even if it can be better for the entire peoples. they prefer to keep the money in there pockets.

Showing 46-60 of 88