Dumbest ways to die in video games.

Posted Jul 17, '12 at 11:09pm

XVERB

XVERB

3,203 posts

If this is already a topic sorry... i didn't look very hard. if not,
Post the cheapest ways you have died in video games

here's mine

Im playing Grand Theft Auto and i had just finished a mission. I had very little life left and as soon as i get out of my car i am hit by a truck... and i died.

have fun don't spam

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 12:22am

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

This is dumb, on my part.

I was playing Dead Island one day and decided to go for achievements. One such achievement was to get 15 kills with a hammer without getting injured. I was doing quite well. I popped around corners, get the drop on them, kill them before they could hit back. Near the end of the 15 I swung around a corner, brought the hammer down into a zombie's skull, and took out all it's health. Only in the split second I was swinging did I realize I had hit a suicide zombie. And it exploded. Killing me. No achievement.

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 1:21am

JohnsBiggestFan

JohnsBiggestFan

98 posts

I was playing Hitman Blood Money waiting for the actor to get executed and the moment he was everybody shot at me killing me almost instantly.

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 1:58am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

422 posts

I was playin Halo 3 and this guy was driving a mongoose and I killed him and the mongoose exploded and sent his body flying straight up. As I was walking away his dead body landed on me and killed me

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 9:25am

PowerOfSauce

PowerOfSauce

517 posts

I was playing League of Legends with some bros, and I was trolling with AP Shen several months ago before he got buffed. My friend was playing Nidalee and he was getting chased by an enemy Nidalee, and I ulted him, which made me teleport to his side after a few seconds. The enemy Nidalee was AP and threw a spear at my friend. The very moment I teleported in, the spear hit me instantly and I died.

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 12:07pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

277 posts

Accidently stepping off a cliff.

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 12:20pm

XVERB

XVERB

3,203 posts

Accidently stepping off a cliff.

care to explain what game? what exactly happened? id rather you give more in depth answers so this thread doesn't get locked

thanks.

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 3:07pm

jt25rox

jt25rox

344 posts

Call of duty black ops i was playing search and destroy on the mountain level i was defending the bomb and to get a better shot i fell off the cliff.

In modern warfare 1 a guy was using a car for cover to snipe people so i blew up the car.

Also in mw i called in an airstrike hit a guys claymore and killed him with the claymore.

mw3 i got a double kill by hitting a guy with a care package marker and then the care package dropped on his buddy.

conduit 2 i used the sniper that sees through walls i one shot one killed a guy who was teebagging my dead body

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 5:40pm

colony101

colony101

44 posts

On red dead redemption undead nightmare, I was going to a town on my horse next to a cliff I fell...

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 5:43pm

keeton52

keeton52

975 posts

I was playing Skyrim. Only Level 12. Saw some Giants and thought: "Hey, Im playing on easy. I should be able to take them." I became the first astronaut on Tamriel.

Reply to Dumbest ways to die in video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!