Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Dumbest ways to die in video games.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 3:52pm

JCCOOL

JCCOOL

60 posts

i was playing black ops and i threw a tomahaw at a some guy online and he moved it bounced off the wall and it came back and killed me.( I was last in search & Destroy ) We were tying 3-3 too, i got loads of hate mail for a while !

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 4:46pm

thejax123

thejax123

39 posts

The cliche you just beated a boss and get killed by an ennemy when you have low health.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 5:13pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,024 posts

lets just say he got in a jeep, started charging at us, and then he got out of the jeep and we died.

How did you not notice a jeep charging toward you? O.o

Reminds me of a death I've had many-a-times where I try to jump over something charging at me and I time the jump too early and...well you can figure out the rest

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 6:48pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

i was playing black ops and i threw a tomahaw at a some guy online and he moved it bounced off the wall and it came back and killed me.( I was last in search & Destroy ) We were tying 3-3 too, i got loads of hate mail for a while !

Thats impossible

I just thought of one thats happened a lot it didn't happen to me but the people I killed I've been zoomed in with a sniper and an enemy has walked in front of me as I have shot at someone else and killed them and not the other guy its happened on about 5 different games it's so funny when it happens because ur like wtf?

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 12:20pm

mattzor

mattzor

41 posts

i was playing just cause 2,and i was on a plane and very high.i felt like skydiving so i jumped off.wile im falling i am enjoying the view.
but i forgot about the parachute.so i got too close to the ground and i died.THE END

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 12:36pm

AedanClarke

AedanClarke

7 posts

This has probably been said already, but death by Goomba. I also died in some game I was playing recently (blanking on which one it was) and was fighting on the wing of a plane. I turned around to shoot at one of the enemies and stepped right the hell off the wing. On a similar note, falling off of Facing World in UT. And, uh, killing yourself with the Fat Man in F3/NV.

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 4:37pm

viperx99

viperx99

24 posts

Not really a death, but a loss. In NFSMW I was almost about to win a race but an invisible truck hit me.

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 8:01pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,221 posts

I was playing Red dead redemption : Undead Nightmare, and was riding my horse, war near a cliff.Let's just say i found out theres a glitch where War dies randomly and flings you off a cliff. >_

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 8:43pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

falling off a cliff in uncharted

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 9:56pm

LucasEM

LucasEM

27 posts

For One Grenade

Reply to Dumbest ways to die in video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!