Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Dumbest ways to die in video games.

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 9:09pm

XxCrunchiexX

XxCrunchiexX

5 posts

I was in Riverwood in Skyrim testing out my shouts when i accidentally shouted a chicken and then the next thing i saw was an arrow pierced through my skull..

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 9:58pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Those of you who have played Sim City 4 will understand how frustrating it is to be on a driving mission and have a cement mixer or other large vehicle appear out of nowhere and destroy your smaller vehicle without any warning whatsoever.

This is why you must never drive through a construction zone in any of the small road vehicles, such as the taxi, the police car, or even the ambulance.

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 6:20pm

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

280 posts

In halo Reach campaign.... the computers cant drive so the ride off the road or get you stuck...

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 8:03pm

Puplinator

Puplinator

1 post

Playin' armor mayhem, i was right next to a health pack w/ a bit of health left, i step back and get shot

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 5:19pm

anarchy_minded

anarchy_minded

3 posts

mass effect 3 ending
after all the @$&! you go though in the series with great story and consistent lore you end up dead because of the most stupid argument and logic when there is so much evidence against it

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 5:26pm

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

45 posts

Dumbest way to die in video games?

Getting trapped in an invisible rock, while getting mauled by a radioactive ****roach shooting bazooka shots at him with them fading into another plane of reality.

It happens, with Bethesda programmers.

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 7:06pm

xiipe16

xiipe16

5 posts

when some guy traps you in the corner then someone else kills you

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 2:16am

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,257 posts

Knight

The stupidest way to die for me is throwing yourself off a cliff, or drowning. Why would I drown?

WARNING: LEGEND OF ZELDA SPOILER ALERT
In Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Link can dive only 3 meters (I think). When he wheres the Iron boots, he will only be able to walk for about a minute underwater without the Zora tunic. If he can hold his breath that long when he has the boots on, why can't he dive deeper?! Annoying!

Ok, Im done with my rant now.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 7:57am

ayosuaa

ayosuaa

26 posts

playing fps game genre, doing some kill streak, face to face with an enemy, reloading the gun (not searching for cover), the enemy shot me easily, died.

The end :p

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 1:05pm

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

295 posts

In borderlands 2, if you kill a guy you when you are down you get to revive again.

So, when I was down, I threw my MIRV grenade at my feet (a grenade that splits into many grenades and i was able to do so because of my character's skill) and killed sombody, revived, killed myself again, killed somebody again and revived and died again because of the blast, managed to get up by purely shooting someone and got up only to be shot down again...

Reply to Dumbest ways to die in video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!