Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Dumbest ways to die in video games.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 8:21am

De1ta

De1ta

10 posts

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer:
Get sync-killed by a Banshee grabbing you...from 30 meters away.
Die by Marauder's Phaeston CXIV/Elbow of Death.
Cerberus Dragoon running from halfway across the map, in a pack of four, supported by Atlas Mechs and Phantoms, all activating their smash abilities in short succession.
To name a few.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 1:31pm

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

389 posts

Cerberus Dragoon running from halfway across the map, in a pack of four, supported by Atlas Mechs and Phantoms, all activating their smash abilities in short succession

As if that wasn't bad...

There was once my entire team was taken out by a single Atlas Missle...

I weep for them that time...

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 7:14pm

116 posts

Not sure how many cliffs I fell off in Red Dead before I got rid of it.... Either way, every time I did it I felt like a moron

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 9:53pm

ninjanick

ninjanick

180 posts

falling thorough the floor because there is nothing you could have done to prevent that.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 9:56pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

Jumping out of the jet in the Battlefield 3, I parachuted but still died. Also jumped off the cliff in Damavand Peak, and went lee roy. I used a jeep to jump off that cliff too. Good times.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 10:02pm

nr2001

nr2001

38 posts

Portal 2

Portal-ing yourself to a bottomless pit
(Oops)

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 4:54pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

531 posts

I believe the worst way to die is falling by glitch and lag

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 12:08am

HillOfOak

HillOfOak

10 posts

Alright, so I'm playing GTA:SA and I'm taking over this Ballas district (The one right by Grove Street by the chicken place between the bridge and the watergate thing). I'm taking everyone out, full armor, full health. The last few guys are under this bridge and there's a staircase leading down to it. Feeling all bad 'n sh*t, I jump diagonally, expecting to land on the staircase. Instead, I end up landing on the RAIL, causing CJ to go into a perpetual free-fall in which I can do nothing but watch on as my slowly descending body is shot up by a bunch of gangsters with AK's.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 1:16am

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

I was playing Street Fighter and I got blasted by a bunch of hadokens. Yes, I was playing on the internet.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 8:29pm

moleplayingrough

moleplayingrough

3 posts

I was playing bubble bobble, and I got stuck between two pillars, no room to do the bubble hop. Baron Van Blubba killed me when time ran out. Not only did this happen, but it happened 4 times in a row. I suck.

Reply to Dumbest ways to die in video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!