Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Dumbest ways to die in video games.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 1:07am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,713 posts

I was playing Street Fighter and I got blasted by a bunch of hadokens

I think that would go under the category of most annoying ways to die in a game haha darn fighter spammers...

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 7:56am

ShadowArchon

ShadowArchon

150 posts

You guys know the new medal of honour? Well, in one of the levels, it tells you that there is a sniper in the opposite building. However, if you stand in front of him, you'll find he's so bad the your health regens faster than he can hit you. However, if you walk onto the tiled path in front, you insta-die. Yay.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 8:49pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

dumbest way to die...
anyone mentioned the "you ran out of time" death?
it's really dumb that someone would die simply because he ran out of time till the next checkpoint or something. xD

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 10:25pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

worst mw2 death... Running around a corner like an idiot, ran straight into the care package drop and became a pancake. Tell me that isn't humiliating

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 11:53pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

worst mw2 death... Running around a corner like an idiot, ran straight into the care package drop and became a pancake. Tell me that isn't humiliating

Oh I recall that time when I was a noob on Nw2. That happened to me too. But I didn't run straight into it. It hit off the wall and then rolled over on me.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 12:14am

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I hate when you are playing a game though, and you accidentally fall down a cliff or fall into that deep dark hole. I just wish they could show us where that cavern falls out to. Seeing as you are alive does that mean you walked all the way back up to your destination?

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 2:57pm

Cristalfox

Cristalfox

143 posts

I was playing counter strike with my friends and I trew a grenade while I wasn't looking and killed myself. Another one was in Lol, I was Annie and my Tibbers was active. I wanted to tb at the baron and Tib. started attacking and baron killed me.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 1:14pm

cje95

cje95

38 posts

Halo: Reach, Invasion, I went to use the Plasma Pistols charged attack with melee attack for 1-hit kill, the charge hit the player, but he somehow got behind me and assassinated me. mfw

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 3:08pm

1gamesforyou

1gamesforyou

25 posts

GTA4: I spawned a vehicle and the moment I get in, the car explodes for no apparent reason at all.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 4:03pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

642 posts

Halo reach, sword base: Inside the anti air gun building Kat and an elite general
were fighting (Elite General with Plasma launcher:"Chopping down a tree")
Then Kat smacked the general, the General hit me in the back I died. The funny part is after he killed me he disapearred

Reply to Dumbest ways to die in video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!