Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Dumbest ways to die in video games.

Posted Jul 26, '12 at 4:04pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

1,008 posts

I didn't know that giants were incredibly fast and strong in Skyrim. I shot one with an arrow and both charged me before I knew what was going on. Also, if you fall from a massive height, when you hit the ground sometimes you'll walk in a circle then die...which seems pretty dumb considering how long you fall for if you go to High Hrothgar.

Posted Jul 26, '12 at 5:09pm

GavinRox

GavinRox

48 posts

Throwing a grenade at your feet

Posted Jul 27, '12 at 10:33am

johngold2

johngold2

7 posts

the dumbest way was when i in battlefield heros smashed a jeep at a tank

Posted Jul 27, '12 at 5:09pm

DivergentRebel

DivergentRebel

6 posts

MW3, I was sniping on the well in seatown and went to go get off but walked the wrong way and fell in.

Also in MW2 I set up my claymore in a sniping building on a map (cant remember wich one) there was only one way in and one way out. I went to go walk out and there was an enemy there and the claymore blew us both up.

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 10:11am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

Dumbest way to die in video games is spawn kiling

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 10:12am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

then second worst way to die in video games is hackers

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 3:02pm

CheesyMacaroni

CheesyMacaroni

4 posts

I was playing Minecraft.So i went mining without any armor and carring all my good stuff (lots of diamonds,iron,diamond pick...)and there was a lava pool.i saw it and i just jumped in it,thinking it was water.moment later i understood it was lava,but then i died :(

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 4:30pm

dair5

dair5

2,479 posts

In minecraft I went mining and found some diamonds. In the distance I could see a greenish stick but I didn't pay any attention to it. While I was in the middle of mining the diamond I heard a hissing. I really should have realized that it was a crepper in the distance, but it was already too late. Another way I died in minecraft was by mining for diamond or gold. After I get them my dad tells me to save but I just keep digging anyway. Right afterwards I dig up lava and I realize that I have no water. By the time I can get my meat out of my inventory to eat I'm already dead.

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 4:49pm

BlackCat54

BlackCat54

7 posts

Hows about sniping the toughest enemies in Halo 2 for PC and I fell off the edge.

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 6:30pm

hawkeye

hawkeye

241 posts

Silver Surfer on the NES. You touch a rubber duck you die...

Reply to Dumbest ways to die in video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!