ForumsGamesDumbest ways to die in video games.

133 24177
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

If this is already a topic sorry... i didn't look very hard. if not,
Post the cheapest ways you have died in video games

here's mine

Im playing Grand Theft Auto and i had just finished a mission. I had very little life left and as soon as i get out of my car i am hit by a truck... and i died.

have fun don't spam

• 133 Replies
samster555
samster555
2 posts
Nomad

playing mw3 i was backink away from someone while shooting him and fell off a cliff>

joeyman2
joeyman2
65 posts
Peasant

on golden eye007 i spawned right next to some random guy who imediately killed me

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

Any form of glitch. Honestly, I hate them. Especially games that are too hard and only have 3 lives or whatever. In fact I may post a thread asking people to post rants about them ragequitting after getting a glitch death in an already hard enough game. Clean rants, of course.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Playing Jak and Daxter...I was jumping across a gap and meant to use the spin attack (which gives you a little more airtime) and instead I clicked the punch attack (which while in air...does like a dive punch)...so instead of clearing the jump I dive into the gap and die

De1ta
De1ta
10 posts
Peasant

MW3:
Got a Juggernaut suit, called in a care package...the care package (Predator Missile) fell on me, killing me instantly, and letting the other team get the Predator. -_-

Mass Effect 3 (Multiplayer):
Was playing as my Salarian Engineer, putting down my decoy everywhere, then out of the blue a Banshee appears and takes down all my shields. So, as I start running, I get about twenty feet away then get magnet grabbed by the Banshee and insta-killed. From twenty feet away.

Oakesy
Oakesy
18 posts
Farmer

Any game

Giving you! Unill then, you never die!

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

in world of warcraft cataclysm i noticed vortex in a lake and i jumped in.strangley the lake didn't stop my fall and i died.

-Alexandrica the archer-

Plumpkins
Plumpkins
12 posts
Nomad

mw3 hardhat tdm respawned and ran right to some lit barrells

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I was playing Black Ops and SnD. As the last alive, I knew where the enemy was so I decide to flank him jumped off the building (I thought there was a platform below me, but I saw a cliff (Summit).

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

falling of a cliff while strafing -_-

blackwolf777
blackwolf777
7 posts
Nomad

I was playing Halo: Reach on the three'd misson and i parked the jeep right next to a fuel tank and my partner decided to blow up the fuel tank makeing the jeep fly right into my face killing me. I saw it all happen too. (I do not consider the begining video a mission).

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

when you spawn right next to turret

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Getting stabbed in call of duty

Lendek
Lendek
45 posts
Nomad

A turtle touched me :|

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

I played Clock tower the first fear, and got killed by a doll. I re spawned and looked at the mirror, and got chocked to death by a random hand coming from it. Than I re spawned and freed the parrot in the same room as that mirror, and it killed me.

Showing 46-60 of 133