ForumsGamesDumbest ways to die in video games.

133 24193
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

If this is already a topic sorry... i didn't look very hard. if not,
Post the cheapest ways you have died in video games

here's mine

Im playing Grand Theft Auto and i had just finished a mission. I had very little life left and as soon as i get out of my car i am hit by a truck... and i died.

have fun don't spam

• 133 Replies
YoMama07
YoMama07
28 posts
Nomad

In minecraft you can actually get stuck between blocks which will quickly kill you!

BlueChel5
BlueChel5
20 posts
Nomad

One stupid way I died is in Saints Row: The Third. I was using cheats(I beat the game without cheats before I used cheats)and I activated repair car cheat while the no vehicle damage cheat was on. I got out the car and went to buy clothes and when I entered the car again it was like the car was off while I was driving it. No music was playing, the engine couldn't be heard, the wheels weren't moving!Then shortly after the car just exploded out of the blue. Crazy right?

Yellowcookie
Yellowcookie
2 posts
Nomad

Killing floor i thought there was a invisible wall on the end of a collapsed bridge... I wanted to see if it was true, Also it was the same map on the game where i fell off a patio like an idiot

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

One of the stupidest ways is to accidentally glitch yourself out of the map-no matter what game-and you fall out of the map and eventually die.

i was playing just cause 2 and jumped off a building, expecting to open my parachute. but a glitch made my parachute fail and i plummeted to my doom about 20 storys down.

I once played Just Cause 2 and I decided to go all Mission Impossible on the game so I decided to just out of a plane and I decided to open my parachute and the last second. I press "A' and my parachute starts to open, it is like half open, but I still fall to the ground and die...
WorldWarAres
WorldWarAres
4 posts
Peasant

I was playing MW2 in scrapyard and it was search and destroy. So you know how you only get one life right? Well the round had just started and I was walking and since it was a small map some people like to throw grenades. I was just so unlucky that I was able to kill myself in the first 15 seconds because of a grenade.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I was playing MW2 in scrapyard and it was search and destroy. So you know how you only get one life right? Well the round had just started and I was walking and since it was a small map some people like to throw grenades. I was just so unlucky that I was able to kill myself in the first 15 seconds because of a grenade.

Lots of maps in MW2 have some sniping positions where it's easily accessible during the first few seconds of the game/round starting where you have a clear view of the other team's spawn.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I was putting C4 down on an M-COM (Battlefield 3) and I accidentally pressed the button where you blow it up. so, I killed myself.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

i know this is old but i once died getting 2 arrows on the knee in Skyrim.

lukee200
lukee200
12 posts
Nomad

Playing halo CE and threw a frag at this guy who was teabagging someone. I missed, it hit the wall behind him, bounced back and killed me.

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

In WOW i tryed to make semoene to think that i dyes falling of a cliff jumping from a smaller cliff and using my "feign death" skill, but I jumped from too high height and i realley died.

-Alexandrica the archer-

Aparaat
Aparaat
15 posts
Scribe

Being low on HP and using a skill that costs HP to cast (Lineage II)

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Has anyone here ever played Super Mario Bros. 3? After battling and defeating Bowser in his castle I accidentally jumped too soon and fell into the hole that he made. In my opinion, that's the dumbest way to die, solely because you're (literally) a step away from beating the game.

sparhawkdrac
sparhawkdrac
9 posts
Nomad

That really annoying moment in Battlefield Heroes when u shoot a bazooka at the ground to jump onto the roof of a building and start sniping someone - but you somehow miss the ground, hit your foot and die

nathanizer12345
nathanizer12345
22 posts
Nomad

jump of a cliff, let the enemy kill, u and bugs bunny comes out with a bat and beats you

ffaagg
ffaagg
13 posts
Nomad

I was playing minecraft and my soundcard was broken. I was exploring a cave and part of the floor of the cave had been removed by a revene below. "ok" I thought "i'll just block this up with some dirt" so im off on my merry little way when all of a sudden the dirt floor under me dissapeared and i fell into the dark revene with a river of lava beneath me. at that moment I saw steves life flash before my eyes. I fell I fell I fell... THUNK! i hit a ONE BLOCK DIRT ISLAND IN THE LAVA!!! with a half a heart I was amazed i didnt die. seconds later a skelington killed me. Apperently my dirt floor was blown up by a creeper inches behind me. I lost all my stuff in the lava.

Showing 61-75 of 133