Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Dumbest ways to die in video games.

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 6:54pm

thepyro222

thepyro222

1,975 posts

I was playing sonic the Hedgehog on Sega Genesis and the world decided to absorb me. 0.0.

Look up Fails of the Weak on achievement hunter. They have the best halo reach fails.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 12:42am

dragonhunter577

dragonhunter577

3 posts

On Black ops, Sent in a care package, Got squished... XD

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 2:42am

Kasic

Kasic

5,564 posts

In Super Smash Bros Brawl I simply fell through the stage to my death at Castle Siege as it was changing to the lava area. I was Zelda at the time, and I touched down onto the center of the stage right as it finished loading...only to just go right through the ground and was unable to get to a ledge causing me to die with relatively no damage for no reason.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 3:16am

ryan7g

ryan7g

489 posts

It's probably already been said, but I'm too lazy to look. A throwing knife to the foot. I've seen it happen a few times.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 1:56pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

i was playing just cause 2 and jumped off a building, expecting to open my parachute. but a glitch made my parachute fail and i plummeted to my doom about 20 storys down.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 2:45pm

tricker20

tricker20

9 posts

I was playing halo reach on hard. the part in the building after the space mission. there where sevrel grunts with greanads they sarounded me and I was reloding and they blow me up with my team mate and to eleits.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 2:49pm

thepyro222

thepyro222

1,975 posts

A friend and I were playing Halo Reach in firefight mode, and he was literally killed three, (yes, 3, also known as Tres in Spanish, Drei in german, and Trois in french), times by one drop pod and two ordinance drops (when the heavy weapons are dropped.)

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 2:59pm

samster555

samster555

2 posts

playing mw3 i was backink away from someone while shooting him and fell off a cliff>

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 1:54pm

joeyman2

joeyman2

56 posts

on golden eye007 i spawned right next to some random guy who imediately killed me

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 5:17pm

ShadowArchon

ShadowArchon

109 posts

Any form of glitch. Honestly, I hate them. Especially games that are too hard and only have 3 lives or whatever. In fact I may post a thread asking people to post rants about them ragequitting after getting a glitch death in an already hard enough game. Clean rants, of course.

Reply to Dumbest ways to die in video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!