ForumsGamesDumbest ways to die in video games.

133 24174
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

If this is already a topic sorry... i didn't look very hard. if not,
Post the cheapest ways you have died in video games

here's mine

Im playing Grand Theft Auto and i had just finished a mission. I had very little life left and as soon as i get out of my car i am hit by a truck... and i died.

have fun don't spam

• 133 Replies
ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

playing fps game genre, doing some kill streak, face to face with an enemy, reloading the gun (not searching for cover), the enemy shot me easily, died.

The end

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

In borderlands 2, if you kill a guy you when you are down you get to revive again.

So, when I was down, I threw my MIRV grenade at my feet (a grenade that splits into many grenades and i was able to do so because of my character's skill) and killed sombody, revived, killed myself again, killed somebody again and revived and died again because of the blast, managed to get up by purely shooting someone and got up only to be shot down again...

De1ta
De1ta
10 posts
Peasant

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer:
Get sync-killed by a Banshee grabbing you...from 30 meters away.
Die by Marauder's Phaeston CXIV/Elbow of Death.
Cerberus Dragoon running from halfway across the map, in a pack of four, supported by Atlas Mechs and Phantoms, all activating their smash abilities in short succession.
To name a few.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Cerberus Dragoon running from halfway across the map, in a pack of four, supported by Atlas Mechs and Phantoms, all activating their smash abilities in short succession

As if that wasn't bad...

There was once my entire team was taken out by a single Atlas Missle...

I weep for them that time...
116 posts
Nomad

Not sure how many cliffs I fell off in Red Dead before I got rid of it.... Either way, every time I did it I felt like a moron

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

falling thorough the floor because there is nothing you could have done to prevent that.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Jumping out of the jet in the Battlefield 3, I parachuted but still died. Also jumped off the cliff in Damavand Peak, and went lee roy. I used a jeep to jump off that cliff too. Good times.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I believe the worst way to die is falling by glitch and lag

HillOfOak
HillOfOak
10 posts
Nomad

Alright, so I'm playing GTA:SA and I'm taking over this Ballas district (The one right by Grove Street by the chicken place between the bridge and the watergate thing). I'm taking everyone out, full armor, full health. The last few guys are under this bridge and there's a staircase leading down to it. Feeling all bad 'n sh*t, I jump diagonally, expecting to land on the staircase. Instead, I end up landing on the RAIL, causing CJ to go into a perpetual free-fall in which I can do nothing but watch on as my slowly descending body is shot up by a bunch of gangsters with AK's.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I was playing Street Fighter and I got blasted by a bunch of hadokens. Yes, I was playing on the internet.

moleplayingrough
moleplayingrough
3 posts
Nomad

I was playing bubble bobble, and I got stuck between two pillars, no room to do the bubble hop. Baron Van Blubba killed me when time ran out. Not only did this happen, but it happened 4 times in a row. I suck.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I was playing Street Fighter and I got blasted by a bunch of hadokens

I think that would go under the category of most annoying ways to die in a game haha darn fighter spammers...
ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

You guys know the new medal of honour? Well, in one of the levels, it tells you that there is a sniper in the opposite building. However, if you stand in front of him, you'll find he's so bad the your health regens faster than he can hit you. However, if you walk onto the tiled path in front, you insta-die. Yay.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

dumbest way to die...
anyone mentioned the "you ran out of time" death?
it's really dumb that someone would die simply because he ran out of time till the next checkpoint or something. xD

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

worst mw2 death... Running around a corner like an idiot, ran straight into the care package drop and became a pancake. Tell me that isn't humiliating

Showing 106-120 of 133