Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Dumbest ways to die in video games.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 12:58am

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

516 posts

i know this is old but i once died getting 2 arrows on the knee in Skyrim.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 5:38am

lukee200

lukee200

13 posts

Playing halo CE and threw a frag at this guy who was teabagging someone. I missed, it hit the wall behind him, bounced back and killed me.

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 12:22pm

alexandrica

alexandrica

82 posts

In WOW i tryed to make semoene to think that i dyes falling of a cliff jumping from a smaller cliff and using my "feign death" skill, but I jumped from too high height and i realley died.

-Alexandrica the archer-

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 10:04am

Aparaat

Aparaat

14 posts

Being low on HP and using a skill that costs HP to cast (Lineage II)

Posted Aug 22, '12 at 1:09pm

kuffyruff

kuffyruff

207 posts

Has anyone here ever played Super Mario Bros. 3? After battling and defeating Bowser in his castle I accidentally jumped too soon and fell into the hole that he made. In my opinion, that's the dumbest way to die, solely because you're (literally) a step away from beating the game.

Posted Aug 23, '12 at 3:32am

sparhawkdrac

sparhawkdrac

8 posts

That really annoying moment in Battlefield Heroes when u shoot a bazooka at the ground to jump onto the roof of a building and start sniping someone - but you somehow miss the ground, hit your foot and die

Posted Aug 23, '12 at 2:14pm

nathanizer12345

nathanizer12345

22 posts

jump of a cliff, let the enemy kill, u and bugs bunny comes out with a bat and beats you

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 5:36am

ffaagg

ffaagg

13 posts

I was playing minecraft and my soundcard was broken. I was exploring a cave and part of the floor of the cave had been removed by a revene below. "ok" I thought "i'll just block this up with some dirt" so im off on my merry little way when all of a sudden the dirt floor under me dissapeared and i fell into the dark revene with a river of lava beneath me. at that moment I saw steves life flash before my eyes. I fell I fell I fell... THUNK! i hit a ONE BLOCK DIRT ISLAND IN THE LAVA!!! with a half a heart I was amazed i didnt die. seconds later a skelington killed me. Apperently my dirt floor was blown up by a creeper inches behind me. I lost all my stuff in the lava.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 2:34pm

AndirFerner

AndirFerner

11 posts

the worst way to die is to starve for a path locked bug

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 7:19pm

ArtyWng

ArtyWng

18 posts

I was playing Gangstar: Rio. I got chased by the cops and jumped in the water while on low health and the chase ended. Then, I got hit by a bullet!

Reply to Dumbest ways to die in video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!