ForumsGamesDumbest ways to die in video games.

133 24189
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

If this is already a topic sorry... i didn't look very hard. if not,
Post the cheapest ways you have died in video games

here's mine

Im playing Grand Theft Auto and i had just finished a mission. I had very little life left and as soon as i get out of my car i am hit by a truck... and i died.

have fun don't spam

• 133 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

worst mw2 death... Running around a corner like an idiot, ran straight into the care package drop and became a pancake. Tell me that isn't humiliating

Oh I recall that time when I was a noob on Nw2. That happened to me too. But I didn't run straight into it. It hit off the wall and then rolled over on me.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I hate when you are playing a game though, and you accidentally fall down a cliff or fall into that deep dark hole. I just wish they could show us where that cavern falls out to. Seeing as you are alive does that mean you walked all the way back up to your destination?

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
142 posts
Blacksmith

I was playing counter strike with my friends and I trew a grenade while I wasn't looking and killed myself. Another one was in Lol, I was Annie and my Tibbers was active. I wanted to tb at the baron and Tib. started attacking and baron killed me.

cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

Halo: Reach, Invasion, I went to use the Plasma Pistols charged attack with melee attack for 1-hit kill, the charge hit the player, but he somehow got behind me and assassinated me. mfw

1gamesforyou
1gamesforyou
25 posts
Shepherd

GTA4: I spawned a vehicle and the moment I get in, the car explodes for no apparent reason at all.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

letting an NPC drive ANYTHING in Halo

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

World of Tanks, with the 8.0 physics they added....Drive off the bridge on the Westfield map...wow, that's one heck of a long drop...

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Dying from starvation in DayZ when you couldn't find any matches to light a fire and cook raw meat. >_

erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

On Spore, an epic got right next to my nest. It was corpse camp.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

I was playing black ops with my bro at zombie mode, so it was a HUGE wawe of zombies and i took them almost all down , my bro was dead , so I stepped in corrner and i was ready to throw a granade , I was holding granade button and waiting to see a zombie , after few secons....BOOM im dead

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I was playing black ops with my bro at zombie mode, so it was a HUGE wawe of zombies and i took them almost all down , my bro was dead , so I stepped in corrner and i was ready to throw a granade , I was holding granade button and waiting to see a zombie , after few secons....BOOM im dead

That's almost the same exact thing that happened to me today. I was bored and was playing solo. I held a grenade and I thought I counted 4 seconds but then, boom...
Showing 121-131 of 133