ForumsWEPRCOULD 9/11 BE A FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 3538
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

hey guys i was just on the internet and researching online for interesting articles to write on for school (yea i do it at last second) i have read that 9/11 could be a government trick to invade Iraq and start wars with the Middle east. im kinda believing it because really, think of it. the US gov. could control our minds with just telling us something on the media!!!! i got to go now because i need to finish my HW!!!!! talk later!!!

• 13 Replies
necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I think there is already a topic like this somewhere, or at least several topics that mention it. P.S. do not use all caps.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Well i doubt that it is fake cause a lot of people died and even if they did why the twin towers? It took forever to complete so i dont think that they would do that to the us!

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

well they told us on the media but they also showed live footage which in 02( or was it 01?) was to realistic to fake and my uncle was in one of the towers, so i'm pretty sure it's not a fake

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

First of all there is already a thread like this so this one will fall down to the "Devoidless Wrath" soon haha.

Anyways that is far fetched and ridiculous. You sound no better than Binladin himself. I don't care how much you hate the U.S. or Bush. They would simply not kill innocent lives OF THERE OWN PEOPLE who are resources just to start a war that drains resources. The war was started for good reasons and NOT because Bush wants oil.

And that's a wrap.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

Nope,i think it's not fake.

i mean,why bomb twin tower,they could just bomb somewhere,like another tall tower,but not the tallest in the world.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

hmmm....

The actual event happened...it is possibly that it wasn't Iraq or Binladin that was in charge of the terrorism...

Why you would want to destroy a a big part of your economy...I don't know. But, there is nothing saying that it wasn't someone from Russia, Germany or anywhere else.

It is basically just the blame game. You can do something and blame it on anyone if you have the right evidence...

I still doubt that America would have done it.

Thats enough...I need to plug in my laptop before the battery runs out!

KingRyan

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

I hate Bush. He's a complete moron. Which is why he could not have planned 9/11 or had the government pull it off. He has messed up in Afghanistan and Iraq, and with NAFTA, the economy, civil rights, etc. He can't even hide what's going on at Guantanamo Bay, how the hell would he be able to cover up 9/11 if the US government did it?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I agree with thelistman Bush is an idiot , but i really dont think 911 was done by the US govt. The only people that really belive that are dumb conspiracy theorists

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Well ... if any of you people watched the Farenheit* documentary, you will tell by the way of Bush's face while reacting when he heard of the 9/11 from the one of his guards ... [fyi: He was at the Kinder Garten kids while they were reading a book at that time.] .. it is if he felt sorry for what is happening, or he is grinning inside of him.

*Not sure if there is a number next to the title, though .. ;P

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Sorry about posting another one of this topic!! i didnt know!!!! but the US could do a lot of things that they hide from us. im not saying it was them who did it but they definitely knew it was coming and could have prevented it. just look at history. During WWI they sent out a boat or some kind filled with ammunition and put it in German waters. Germans shot it and US got into war. (they meant for that to happen!!) In WWII, they knew pearl harbor was coming and probably left it to get to war. so know history repeats itself. im not saying US did it im saying that they could have known it was coming and left it in order to invade other countries. im not supporting the Mid East im just saying that it could happen!!!!!

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@kielzanie

Well, your interpretations of events are quite skewed. The Lusitania was the ship that was sunk by the Germans. It was a British ship, not American. The sinking happened in 1915, and the Americans did not enter the war until late 1917. What led us into WWI was the Zimmerman Telegram. The British intercepted a transmission where Arthur Zimmerman of Germany told the Mexicans to invade the US and Germany would help out.

In terms of Pearl Harbor, yes, the inner circle knew the Japanese were planning an attack. But where, when, and how large was not known. That's why peace conferences and treaties were set up by FDR. FDR had no desire to enter another war across the seas. There is not reason to suspect he intentionally let the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

@the listman the reason the US entered WW1 was the fact that a German U boat sunk an American ship called the Lusitania. That was the reason it entered the war. There is evidence that us Brits knew of the attack on Pearl Harbour but didnt warn the Americans because we wanted them to join the war.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Kielzanie, try to watch the CAPS, too.

Showing 1-13 of 13