ForumsThe Tavernif a dragon knocked on your front door, what would you do?

72 10479
ThunderHawk17
ThunderHawk17
3 posts
Nomad

just type it down for us to see, heck turn it into a story.

just thought there should by something fun to read for everyone else.
just to clarify its a dwarf dragon 8-12 ft long and its starving but friendly (it won't try to eat you) NO charecters from games and try to keep it original.

• 72 Replies
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

why the **** did it have the kick the door down i could ring the doorbell if its friendly. if its not going to eat you why did it come to your house. It should be out eating live stock or grass not red bull and potato chips. This thread is just a fail

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Let's just say I'd run over to the basement and grab the WaltherP98 and start shooting at it plus theirs always the fence O_O.
I'd shoot and run without knowing it was friendly XD.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I would pull out my stock of meat and sausages and let it fire up the BBQ!!

And we'll feast together like mano a... ahm... drago! =)

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

It depends on if the dragon said RAWR!!!! IMA BE HUNGREH!! GIMMA SOME FOOD!! Then i would scream like a lil girl & try to kill it

but if it said hello dear sir, would you be so kind to donate some food to a hungry young dragon like myself sir?

i would still scream like a lil girl & MAYBE just maybe calm down enough to realize he was a good civilized hungry dragon in search of something to eat

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

i would go get my 270.and shoot the crap out of it

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

U just dont get the point it is impossible for him to kick down the door with his little legs. also arent they armorplated so a gun would not do much unless u are using a 22milimeter which each round county $25 and the gun costing $20000 so most dont have the gun

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Why is everyone immediately running to grab his gun and shoot the poor thing?! (o.O)

Don't you just love this cute little bugger?!

http://www.free-clipart-pictures.net/free_clipart/dragon_clipart/dragon_clipart_1.gif

Just be a friendly human and offer the homeless hungry dragon a place to stay and some food to fill it's tummy! Be a nice guy for a change...

...and maybe, just maybe... as a reward, you might catch a flight on it's back when it grows bigger over time?

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Lessee. I would NOT shoot it (*coughcoughdjmecough*) I would tell him "hold on a sec" run like heck to find some meat, and then use all my dads charcoal for the grill.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Good question. I think I would be a little surprised first. Then let it into my house and feed it pork chops. Then fly on it. Because I can.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I would let him in. DUH!

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Well I am assuming the dragon can write seeing as it is smart enough to knock on my door. If it can write I'd say I'd want a autograph and say to people "I GOT A DRAGON AUTOGRAPH AND YOU DON'T". So ya, I'd do that. XD

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I would jump back, bow, and then see what he does.... then probably befriend him if he hasn't fried me yet. and then ride on his back, flying around town. making everybody jealous!!

CapnCook
CapnCook
15 posts
Nomad

Well, let me reply with another thing.
That must've been some strong stuff to smoke if I'm seeing dragons.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

This thread seems like a spinoff of my thread.

It got locked since people kept repeating things other people kept saying in the first few pages. :/ I think that might happen to this thread, but to answer the OP's question, I would brag about killing their kind in RS and any other game I know. Then watch as I get ripped apart from making the dragon irate.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I would do nothing.

I wouldn't even open my door.

Showing 1-15 of 72