ForumsThe Tavernif a dragon knocked on your front door, what would you do?

72 10514
ThunderHawk17
ThunderHawk17
3 posts
Nomad

just type it down for us to see, heck turn it into a story.

just thought there should by something fun to read for everyone else.
just to clarify its a dwarf dragon 8-12 ft long and its starving but friendly (it won't try to eat you) NO charecters from games and try to keep it original.

• 72 Replies
KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

I would get scared and run like mad 0_o

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I would go to the store flying on its back and buy it some nice yummy steaks. The manager would give me a generous discount because of the strong intimidation factor from the dragon. Then I would have it breathe fire on the steaks and cook them. We would have a feast together. Then It would be my pet and we'd go on lots of adventurous journeys and eat nice food that is discounted.

wert499
wert499
21 posts
Nomad

I would say "Hello, come on in, would you like some food? Yes? What kind of food would you like?" I would be kind.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

I would Fus-Ro-Dah it dragonborn style and stab it with my little brother's toy sword.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

depends on what kind of dragon it is, because if is a dragon like say, Smaug, i would destroy, or die trying. however if it were a dragon like those in the inheritance cycle, i would welcome it in and TRY to find enough food to feed it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I wouldn't let him in. He's probably a solicitor.

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

hunt it!

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I would ask who it is first. If it can talk it would probably say, "I'm a dragon and I'm hungry." Then I'd run away from the door and ignore it forever. How can you trust some one who says they're a dragon?

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

He's hungry? So am I.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i would invite him to outbacks and buy him a steak dinner.

WHY NOT?

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i would call 1800-DRAGONSLAYER

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Throw him/her a BBQ and have a wicked party. Then ask him/her to stay forever.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

is he a johova witness?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

If that happened I would go to my room. Lie on bed and start worrying that I'm mentally ill

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I'd answer the door for him! If he was a mean dragon, he'd have burned my door down and eaten me rather than just knocked on it!

Showing 16-30 of 72