ForumsThe Tavernif a dragon knocked on your front door, what would you do?

72 10503
ThunderHawk17
ThunderHawk17
3 posts
Nomad

just type it down for us to see, heck turn it into a story.

just thought there should by something fun to read for everyone else.
just to clarify its a dwarf dragon 8-12 ft long and its starving but friendly (it won't try to eat you) NO charecters from games and try to keep it original.

• 72 Replies
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

i would imagine if a dragon knocks on your door hes very friendly, since most dragons would burn down your door and then roar inside to see if you were home, so i would become friends with it!

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

It depends on the breed. If it's a water elemental type, I'll just shoot a flamethrower at it (hey, water evaporates) and if it's a fire elemental, I'll reverse engineer the flamethrower to shoot out freezing water. And if it's sorta like a earth type, Ill hook it up with a saddle and harness and ride around the world destroying oil rigs and factories.

(Hey, you asked)

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I say a friendly "Hi" and form an alliance with it and fight off evil with him/her by my side. Unless it's the evil itself.

OR

I ask it to lead me to the dimention where people are far more powerful and then I train to become the ultimate assassin, samurai or whatever. Because appaently the dragon has to come from SOMEHWERE.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

i would imagine if a dragon knocks on your door hes very friendly, since most dragons would burn down your door and then roar inside to see if you were home, so i would become friends with it!

That is a good point if it's knocking on your door the chances are it wont attack you unless it is trying to trick you but why would it bother when it could probably smash the door down and kill you if it wanted.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

i would let my dragon brother in! (duh)

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I would invite him in for a drink, supposing of course that he could fit in my house. Of course, I would not drink anything, because I'm probably already on LSD that I mistook for aspirin tablets and I presume that wouldn't mix well with alcohol.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Tame it and ride it to school every day!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

i would simply open the door and say "you are not welcome here dova, FUS RO DAH!"

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Nothing, because dragons are not real.

/buzzkill

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

[url=http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/388020_385929314807359_1282372328_n.jpg]
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

let me try that again, this time with the image button :/

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/388020_385929314807359_1282372328_n.jpg
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I would do what any self respecting person would do, of course.

BLOW IT UP!!!!!!!

kneekap
kneekap
8 posts
Nomad

FUS RO DAH

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

I would watch it. I would not attack it unless it tries to attack me.

do this espesialy if you don't know what creature's behavior is.

it is called being on guard

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

i would hug it

Showing 46-60 of 72