36 posts
Nomad

Which one do you think is the best?

• 32 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Raze is the hardest. Raze 2 is easier. Strike Force Heroes is the easiest. Raze has exactly 10 weapons, Raze 2 has over 30, Strike Force Heroes has over 60 weapons. But somehow I like Raze 2 the best.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Raze was an interesting game, it introduced a conflict between humans and aliens in the future, humans make robots, aliens make zombies, and just has an great storyline.

Raze 2 took the original, changed how weapons work, giving you the ability to customize your soldier, and updated graphics.

The problem with Strike Force Heroes is how much stuff was copied, music, menu style, and just the general feel of the game.
However considering how it makes it more realistic, ex. you only carry two weapons, you don't see a rocket launcher get picked up and your opponent uses an ion cannon.

Both the raze games had an easy campaign, where you fight as humans, and a hard campaign, where you fight as aliens, but instead of giving you both sides, Strike Force Heroes gives you a campaign and challenges. Raze was harder for its campaign with a nearly impossible final mission for Raze 2, and a really hard one for raze. In Strike Force Heroes the final mission is pretty easy as you only need on kill per death.

ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

The graphics in raze 2 were better and the music was better also.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

OK, I made a mistake. I like SFH better. Why? Because it has more weapons, abilities and I like how you unlock stuff by leveling up. And I like the found unique classes too.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

"found unique classes"

Goddarnit, I meant four unique classes, lol.

Ricster
Ricster
7 posts
Farmer

merging SFH with raze would be a good option, ending this dispute once and for all.

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 weapons kill easier for me. Then Strike Force. Then Raze.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

To me, Raze 2 is really easy. Raze was harder due to the lack of weapons. Strike Foce however, I've never played it. lol.

artapani
artapani
5 posts
Peasant

sth is the best

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

I love the level program in Strike force heroes cause it is more fun earning the good items then gaining them. I like Strike Force the best but Raze 2 weapons are like the bomb. People keep saying there should be multiplayer in Raze 2 but I think for Strike force cause it would be to easy to kill people in Raze 2. But if there was a Raze 3 I would think the weapons would be a little more like strike force.

MartinXenix
MartinXenix
5 posts
Shepherd

Strike force heroes is the best in sense of upgrades and weapons.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Strike Force Heroes is deffinetly the best. The graphics and gameplay are way better. The Raze games are fun, but they aren't as good as Strike Force Heroes.

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

SFH is to cod as Raze is to halo, I would say. SFH is about feeling really good about killing people consecutively while sequentially unlocking weapons, while Raze feels more conventional and is also much more difficult.

SFH was honestly way too easy, and the campaign severely suffered from a lack of originality in the levels. Raze was a very good initial step, with Raze 2 building on the original's strengths. Overall, Raze 2 is my favourite game of the 3.

Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

I like non, but R3ZE 2 best of all of them ( but still boring )

pksbeast
pksbeast
24 posts
Nomad

both r awesome games but strike force heroes is better because it has way more stuff and the levels r cooler then just buying the guns and also the weapons r cheaper.and it is realer. and easyier campain 2 because theres no alien campain

Showing 1-15 of 32