skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

raze 2 is the best

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Well then it is a war between raze 2 and sfh. I just realised that strike force heroes are missing a few things like: recruit, double damage, armor protection and the bigger rate stuff in the matches.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

just realised that strike force heroes are missing a few things like: recruit, double damage, armor protection and the bigger rate stuff in the matches.

I don't believe that it's 'missing' those things. I think SFH was meant to be more realistic.
AdmiralAardvark
AdmiralAardvark
2 posts
Peasant

I think that SFH is the best game because there's a more believable storyline (I think, I haven't played the entire campaign) than Raze and Raze 2.

Jason_8328
Jason_8328
2 posts
Nomad

I think SFH is a better game than Raze.....Hope that Juice-Tin makes SFH3....

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

SFH is the best. Raze always lags and lacks diversity in the game play.

ArmedSurplus
ArmedSurplus
1 posts
Nomad

Strike Force is better & looks better than Raze & Raze 2. Strike Force Heroes 2 & Raze 3 both look good.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Raze 2.

Sarat007
Sarat007
1 posts
Scribe

I like Strike Force Heroes bcoz Strike Force Heroes has 5 different classes which Raze 2 doesnt have .Each class in Strike Force Heroes has more than 20 weapons and combat vests with customisable attachments and armor upgrades and 6 headgears and vests with customisable camos(skins) .It also has a good storyline .In my opinion Strike force heroes is the best

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

RAZE! Raze is the best since it is dependent purely on skill and grinding will not improve your chances at all Really. = Tails

COIN RESULTS
Really.
Tails
bornfromfire9
bornfromfire9
2 posts
Nomad

i would say raze sfh is a clone literally it was made by editing raze 2's code

hammer121
hammer121
1 posts
Peasant

Coin Flip = Tails
Result: SFH is th best.

COIN RESULTS
Coin Flip
Tails
epiclyawesome34
epiclyawesome34
3 posts
Shepherd

I never really played raze but out of the hour I played it seemed good but sfh I played when i was nine (i think). I didn't like that in raze and raze 2 you had to run around the map looking for items. while in sfh there are only 2 guns you can use at a time but it is still sufficient because all I need is a drugunov, then I'll have complete map domination.

Showing 16-30 of 32