Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Raze 2 VS Strike Force Heroes VS Raze

Posted Jul 28, '12 at 3:12pm

peaceypeacey

peaceypeacey

39 posts

I love the level program in Strike force heroes cause it is more fun earning the good items then gaining them. I like Strike Force the best but Raze 2 weapons are like the bomb. People keep saying there should be multiplayer in Raze 2 but I think for Strike force cause it would be to easy to kill people in Raze 2. But if there was a Raze 3 I would think the weapons would be a little more like strike force.

Posted Jul 30, '12 at 8:02am

MartinXenix

MartinXenix

5 posts

Strike force heroes is the best in sense of upgrades and weapons.

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 10:03pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

267 posts

Strike Force Heroes is deffinetly the best. The graphics and gameplay are way better. The Raze games are fun, but they aren't as good as Strike Force Heroes.

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 12:06am

PowerOfSauce

PowerOfSauce

514 posts

SFH is to cod as Raze is to halo, I would say. SFH is about feeling really good about killing people consecutively while sequentially unlocking weapons, while Raze feels more conventional and is also much more difficult.

SFH was honestly way too easy, and the campaign severely suffered from a lack of originality in the levels. Raze was a very good initial step, with Raze 2 building on the original's strengths. Overall, Raze 2 is my favourite game of the 3.

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 2:32pm

Serphim

Serphim

121 posts

I like non, but R3ZE 2 best of all of them ( but still boring )

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 4:55am

alaRi

alaRi

72 posts

Raze is the best because it is the hardest

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 8:49am

pksbeast

pksbeast

24 posts

both r awesome games but strike force heroes is better because it has way more stuff and the levels r cooler then just buying the guns and also the weapons r cheaper.and it is realer. and easyier campain 2 because theres no alien campain

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 4:26pm

gman144

gman144

156 posts

raze2 is the best

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 2:12am

TheGameRater100

TheGameRater100

8 posts

I think Raze 2 is better because of the graphics

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 9:08pm

skydragon720