ForumsForum Gamesproject adapte

14 2096
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

you are an animal who is now part of project adapt
basicly when your in battles parts of your body change into somthing else sometimes also no flying animals or t-rex or other huge things some dinosaurs are ok though
animal:
name:
apperence:
any other advanteges that you animals species has:

• 14 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

animal:Tasmanian wolf(aka Tasmanian Tiger or Thylacine)
name:Lyaic
apperence:Lyaic looks like a large, short-haired dog with a stiff tail which smoothly extends from the body. She has a yellow-brown coat with 15 distinctive dark stripes across her back, rump and the base of her tail.
any other advanteges that you animals species has:a pouch for the joey, the ability to stand for brief periods of time and hop on her hind legs, the camoflage of her dark stripes

If you need a better discription then you can find pictures on Wikipedia if you use one of the animal names I gave.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

animal: Zed
name: Epicnes
apperence: 6 feet tall (and no hand me down) Tattered clothing.
any other advanteges that you animals species has:
Infection: Turns other creatures into more Zed but in the form of that species. Takes at least 5 turns assuming its turn based.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

@storm cool @please pick an animal that is real i know its not but i dont know if storms is but his is atlest imaginable and not one that can turn things into it please

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

apperence:Lyaic looks like a large, short-haired dog with a stiff tail which smoothly extends from the body. She has a yellow-brown coat with 15 distinctive dark stripes across her back, rump and the base of her tail.
any other advanteges that you animals species has:a pouch for the joey, the ability to stand for brief periods of time and hop on her hind legs, the camoflage of her dark stripes

OOC:Thanks. The Tasmanian tiger is exstinc. They have a couple of vids of the last ones seen in a zoo on Wikipidea.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

@storm oh yah i remember them theirs a pat about them in dinosuar encyclopedia from dinosuars to the dawn of man but mines an older one it lost its cover once so we duck tapped it back on but as of now ive noticed some of the pages are gone

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

I cant understand what your typing warriorcats.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

@zen then leave

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

OOC:If it is a red hardback book with wollymanoths on it and some other pictures then it is probly the same one I used back when I was in school.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

no its brown green and white with a small mamoth a skull some skeletones a primitive man and a large styracosaur on the cover but we might have the same one how many pages does it have

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I have no idea cause I haven't sean it in years and I think it got lost durring a move.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

oh well i think its the same book i think we need more users please get some please

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I put a link to here on my pro and you might want to the same.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

animal:small dragon
name:fethery
appearance: green scales lost the ability to fly during a battle
any other advantages that you animals species has:can breathe fire

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd