Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Dark Knight Rises

Posted Jul 20, '12 at 7:15pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,811 posts

all things about the new batman who went to see the midnight premiere, i did and it was awesome

~Manly Man

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 11:58am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,327 posts

I thought it was a great movie. But its greatness will forever be remembered only by blood. The Colorado incedent is what I'm referring to, but that's got it's own thread.
All in all it was a cool movie. I liked how they included bane breaking batmans back. The prision part was a little strange though, how did he get back to gothem without being noticed?

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 4:51pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,758 posts

The prision part was a little strange though, how did he get back to gothem without being noticed?

Dude, he's Batman. I think that's reason enough. Anyways, ending played with my emotions too much, but that's not bad at all.

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 12:11am

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

The moment I found out Gordon-Levitt's real name was "Robin" I was pumped. And I actually thought batman died, unil I saw Alfred in the cafe, and he nodded to Bruce, perfect.

On  another note, does anyone  realize what a pedo Bane is? He's a good 20 years older than the daughter of Liam Neeson, and he loves her. Eww.

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 11:26am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,811 posts

Dude, he's Batman. I think that's reason enough. Anyways, ending played with my emotions too much, but that's not bad at all.

yes he is batman but that is not the answer as always he conveniently had something on his utility belt...which they left at the top of the well for him when he got up i suppose....

~manly man

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 4:28pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,758 posts

The moment I found out Gordon-Levitt's real name was "Robin" I was pumped

And I actually thought batman died, unil I saw Alfred in the cafe, and he nodded to Bruce, perfect.

Guys, spoilers are dangerous. Movie just came out a few days ago.

yes he is batman but that is not the answer as always he conveniently had something on his utility belt...which they left at the top of the well for him when he got up i suppose....

And we really don't know how long it took between escaping and reaching Gotham, it could have been over a month.

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 6:17pm

cricket62

cricket62

16 posts

saw it

pretty epic

Posted Jul 25, '12 at 12:24am

bravehawk204

bravehawk204

347 posts

It was an amazing movie

Posted Jul 25, '12 at 9:21am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,327 posts

The moment I found out Gordon-Levitt's real name was "Robin" I was pumped

I called him beig robin halfway through the movie. I thought batman would die and he would take over as batman. Would have been cool. Also, I have heard rumors of a justice legue movie and I'm wondering how they will do that. This batman is too realistic for all the super powered stuff

Posted Jul 25, '12 at 8:49pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I want to see this movie, but I'll wait until it comes out on DVD and someone uploads it to 1channel.ch. On top of the movie tickets costing a lot, this incident in Colorado frightened me.

Also, I have heard rumors of a justice legue movie and I'm wondering how they will do that.

I've wanted this ever since the series and the three or so animated films. I think it'd be similar to Watchmen, but what actors will they have.

This batman is too realistic for all the super powered stuff

He didn't have any powers in the animated series or films, he just relied on what he's always done.

Reply to The Dark Knight Rises

You must be logged in to post a reply!