ForumsThe TavernAny Other Pilots on AG?

9 2040
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Joined the RAF(Royal air Force) 7 months ago. Passed IOT and am now in pilot training. Am stationed at Church Fenton in Yorkshire. Am wondering if there are any people on AG who are pilots for the RAF or any other Air Force in the world. Altho i will be happy to answer general questions people have about pilots, but that is not the main point of the thread.

• 9 Replies
MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Wow! Congratulations! You have passed! Questions? Hmm ... well ... I have one ... is it easy to drive a plane? Thanks for the quick response.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Errm well it is different to anything that you have ever done before so its quite hard to compare it. I have flown tutor planes and gliders. Once you are in the air it is not that hard to fly the planes however landing is the hardest part. And thanks for the congrats.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

What is it like as a pilot? I want to be one but im still too young to join anything

stwilly
stwilly
219 posts
Peasant

well my dad used to fly a lot and i got to be pretty good at flyin even tho im too young to get a liscence, its pretty fun

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I've flown a plane for 2 hours by myself before, but by no means am I a pilot.

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

i want to be in the air force

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i am planning to be in the airforce and i think i can fly a plane already if i got a quick run over the controls

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Umm I am not a pilot but my dad is into flying(he owns a cessna, about to get himself a Citation Mustang maybe) and I can sortoff fly them. I could probably land it if I had to.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

To tell you the truth, I've never even driven an airplane before.

Showing 1-9 of 9