ForumsThe TavernIf a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?

82 14406
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

If a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?Would you kill everyone of them or would hide.Write down what you think.

• 82 Replies
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Die.

fella001
fella001
11 posts
Nomad

Wonder where they all came from.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I would get together with a lot of friends and family, but some weapons, and head out of the city. We would have survive in the wild for awhile, and check on the city every few weeks to see if the zombies are still there. I would not want to be alone during a zombie apocalypse.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Friend has grandparents who have several sniper rifles, automatics, a bunker, food supply for several years, generators, and so on.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I would pretend to be a zombie. Sure they could probably smell my flesh, but in a large group of zombies they're not going to be able to distinguish which "zombie" the smell of fresh flesh is coming from.

Mathrox_123
Mathrox_123
17 posts
Nomad

I'd buy honey badger anti venom then go Rambo on all of them with a Browning and a couple sub machine guns. And kill them all. No question I would Totally own them.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Supply up on as much ammo and guns as possible, stay with my closest friends and family, go steal an off-road vehicle, and find a well barricaded setting, wherever that may be.

colony101
colony101
44 posts
Shepherd

board all the windows and doors in my house supply on guns and ammo gather up as many people possible, steal all the crops nearby our house and grow a huge garden and slowly expand our area gathering other survivors until we kill all the zombies

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

Definitely stock pile guns, ammo, food, and water. Then I would take a reliable vehicle with four wheel drive to a place less inhabited by people. Less people = Less zombies to worry about.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

i would stock pile food guns ammo water ect then get on top my roof play classic rock really loud to atract all the zombies then shoot them & clear the town (i live in a small town of 'bout 1000 ppl

jeroenaa
jeroenaa
13 posts
Blacksmith

I would go to a gunshop, buy a shotgun and thousands of shotgun rounds and shoot some zombies.

jeroenaa
jeroenaa
13 posts
Blacksmith

I would also buy lots of food and water and shoot all the zombies untill I am dead.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Gather the Dragon Balls and wish the zombies were gone! :3

SamuelFire
SamuelFire
25 posts
Nomad

1. Stock up on nonperishable food and bottled water

2. Stock up on medical stuff/first aid

3. Stock up on weapons

4. Take it all to a secluded cabin in the middle of the woods and grow my own food. The cabin would also have wireless internet... somehow.

feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

I'd got to sam's club or wal-mart and barricade the doors, or be on the run with guns and flamethrowers with a group of friends

Showing 16-30 of 82