Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 2:21pm

Botan2447

Botan2447

1 post

Get an armored car, stock up on supplies, grab a few friends, and get out. My choice of gun would have to be a semiautomatic, to save bullets. I wouldn't want to waste tons of bullets and not get a single headshot, because of an LMG or SMG's recoil. My choice of melee weapon would be a sturdy titanium crowbar. Great for bashing a zombie's head in, but can still be used as an actual crowbar. Going to Northern Canada would be my choice of destination. If I could, and there was time, not only would I gather my friends, but I would find as many well-rounded people as I could in the surrounding area, and we could form a team.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 12:09am

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

118 posts

that would work until so many zombies accumulated that the weight would break the treadmills

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 12:11am

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

118 posts

i also feel like surviving a zombie apocalypse is harder than media makes it seem. although chances r that i would probably b infected right off the bat

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 1:02pm

tegan190

tegan190

805 posts

i also feel like surviving a zombie apocalypse is harder than media makes it seem. although chances r that i would probably b infected right off the bat

The majority of people probably would, it's about your survival skills and preparation but also it's if you are aware of it ahead of time. A non prepared person that's aware of the outbreak will probably survive longer than the prepared person who has no idea it's happening. Just my opinion though =)

Reply to If a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?

You must be logged in to post a reply!