ForumsThe TavernIf a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?

82 14376
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

If a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?Would you kill everyone of them or would hide.Write down what you think.

• 82 Replies
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

If one did start I would find a sharp quick sword. That's what I would start off with to slice up zombies.

Next I would find a good shelter along with some food and water. Of course I would get as many friends and family as possible. If one were to become a zombie there is nothing I can do but wait for a cure.

Yes I think the human population would be able to bounce back. We just need a cure and problem solved!

I wouldn't exactly kill them all nor would I hide. I would just injure them so they become stunned for a while.

I agree we should all just shoot ourselves in the faces.

So I guess you aren't even gonna try!? What if somehow all zombies turn back into human and you were dead so you could never experience such joy. If my arm get bitten I chop it off before it spreads. The only time I'm dying is if I risk myself for a good friend or family. If you never try then you know nothing.

Heck, I would rather live without an arm than die like a coward.
(This suddenly makes me wanna rant about why we don't have automails AND prosthetics).
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Turn on Chuck Norris mode. And boom, humanity has been saved.

crazycleaver
crazycleaver
4 posts
Nomad

i would take over a oil rig and scavenge from cities/towns near the coast line

stefaan
stefaan
44 posts
Bard

make myself a ****** zombieweapon

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

I would have an elite guard-me, myself, and i. How would i not survive? = )

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup gets the guns out of his safe in the basement. Open it up and shoot as many as possible,then with the last bullet shoot himself in the brain.Suicidal Killersup.....

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I Would Find A Safe House And Also Find Guns,Bullets,Food,Water

Good thing safe houses like the one you described are all over the place.
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Remember, zombies can't swim.

You make a good point, but what if you run out of food supply? You will have to dock eventually.
kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Remember, zombies can't swim.

The question is, do zombies know that they can't swim?

What I mean to is, if zombies are unable to swim, and swimming would render them incapable of doing anything should they enter water, I could simply lead them into the water and be completely fine.

Unless you just meant that zombies cannot swim, and thus would be unable to chase you if you go in the open water, instead sinking into the ground. If this is the case, leading them into the water wouldn't aid me at all, but rather hamper their progress.

All in all, I'd probably just go to [url=http://doomsdaycoverage.com]doomsdaycoverage.com. Sounds like they got me covered.
kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Ugh. Messed up with the quotations again. Pretty sure that it should go like this:

doomsdaycoverage.com

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

Why is everyone showing plans for survival? If there was a zombie apocalypse, most of you would probably get infected at the start anyway.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

it would DEPEND! is it world wide? is it country only? is it local as in a few surrounding cities? either way i would gather up my closet friends if not yet bitten...we would organize a plan and pretty much do what the 3 friends did on The Last of The Living (low budget zombie movie) sit around going house to house watching there movies and playing their video games going to stores taking anything we want every day until we get bit ..but if their the fast running zombies then we would need to get a bigger plan which i havent thought of yet

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

at "TheGenovesan" most people who have plans and strategies arent nearly stupid enough to get bit that fast..*cough*

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

If most people don't get bitten by zombies in the beginning, and if most people have a plan for survival, there would not be a zombie apocalypse in the first place.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

what i would do is probably the smartest choice in any zombie apocalypse

i would first gather a melee weapon a gun and food then head for the mountains going back after a few weeks to get supplies. i wouldn't be alone either on my way up i would find people who are not bitten or scratched and take them with me because the buddy system always works.

Showing 46-60 of 82