ForumsThe TavernIf a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?

82 14400
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

If a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?Would you kill everyone of them or would hide.Write down what you think.

• 82 Replies
carontekai
carontekai
5 posts
Jester

Go out and kill zombies? Maybe most of us will do this once, at least to see how it is to shoot in real life, like in shooter games, but after that...I'm not sure most of us will continue doing this for the rest of our lives. While I can kill 20-30, they respawn in hundreds due to the ones who dont survive. Nothing to do about it, being reallistic in such a unreal idea is not bad at all.
So what I will do is as said: one day I'll just go out and try how is that of duck hunt; if I survive, then I'll try to hide for the next days and find some more people and get out of big population zones. If I die, well...I die. Who knows what's next...

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Realistically, the zombie apocalypse would not last 5 seconds.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

I'd go find a little girl and stay go to Savannah-O.G. Walking Dead style!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Realistically, the zombie apocalypse would not last 5 seconds.

And why is that so? 5 seconds is an awfully short time...
awesomecoyoteman
awesomecoyoteman
17 posts
Jester

i have no need to listen to this bickering because i have Dr Dales ZOMBIE DICTIONARY. and im not sharing any advice with you. though i will say: guns will be useless and cemetarys are actually the safest places.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

oooh, I love these things. Here's what I'd do.
1-Get a weapon, NOT A GUN. Guns are useless when you run out of ammo, so dont rely on them. Get a machete, or a spear. Perhaps a shield too, go spartan on them zombies. /300
2: What kind of zombies are we talking about? Left for Dead zombies with freaky abilities or typical, negative IQ, can't open door zombies? Let's assume they're the stupid type. Just make a sturdy fence out of wood, all the protection you need really.
3: FARM. Either find one or start growing one yourself, canned food will NOT last forever. Same for electricity, get some windmills or solar panels installed so you can have light. Really, a Zompocalypse is all about preparation and surviving on as little as possible.

The absolute most important thing is NOT to be ALONE. teaming up with someone usually works well.

NOTE: Some people, like a guy on page 2 or 3, talked about pretending to be a zombie. THIS IS NOT SHAWN OF THE DEAD. well, it could be, hope it is...but yeah, crazy guys who go nutballs and act like zombies are perhaps more dangerous than normal zombies.

I hereby ask that everyone, if/when the apocalyspe begins, pick a point to meet up and survive. I'm a good carpenter, can build fences and stuff, not to mention a boss with an axe.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

lol this sounds like a Last stand refernce question

canada24
canada24
12 posts
Nomad

Get some spartan armor. and energy sword

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

c'mon zombies might decompose before we kill them all

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

1-Get a weapon, NOT A GUN. Guns are useless when you run out of ammo, so dont rely on them. Get a machete, or a spear.

Finally someone else that agrees with no gun! But I disagree with the use of a machete or spear

Machete - used for hacking. Imagine going against a horde of zombies..let's be nice and make it a small horde of 10. You'd go for one and it will most likely get stuck (because, like I said, it is a hacking weapon). Now you are screwed

Spear - A jabbing weapon...so you will need good aim to stab the head, and quick arms..which will make you tire very easily

My weapon choice (not sure if I already mentioned it) - Katana (I'd get 2..one on my back like a ninja..to where my left hand would grab it. The other on my left hip like a samurai for my right hand). Maybe even a halberd as well to be safe
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

zombie-apocalypse.jpg&w=640&h=701&ei=9HuqUN8g4aCKApDlgKAO&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=417&vpy=102&dur=1077&hovh=235&hovw=214&tx=128&ty=132&sig=100823396534851412221&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=148&tbnw=140&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0,i:124" alt="http://www.google.com/imgres?q=funny+zombie+apocalypse+pictures&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&rlz=1T4TSHB_enUS358US358&biw=1280&bih=635&tbm=isch&tbnid=4CcRQsrvBPg-cM:&imgrefurl=http://baconwrappedmedia.com/how-to-survive-a-zombie-apocalypse/&docid=VwWKu71BhRnk5M&imgurl=http://baconwrappedmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/zombie-apocalypse.jpg&w=640&h=701&ei=9HuqUN8g4aCKApDlgKAO&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=417&vpy=102&dur=1077&hovh=235&hovw=214&tx=128&ty=132&sig=100823396534851412221&ampage=1&tbnh=148&tbnw=140&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0,i:124" />

Now this is what I would do....

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad
Botan2447
Botan2447
1 posts
Nomad

Get an armored car, stock up on supplies, grab a few friends, and get out. My choice of gun would have to be a semiautomatic, to save bullets. I wouldn't want to waste tons of bullets and not get a single headshot, because of an LMG or SMG's recoil. My choice of melee weapon would be a sturdy titanium crowbar. Great for bashing a zombie's head in, but can still be used as an actual crowbar. Going to Northern Canada would be my choice of destination. If I could, and there was time, not only would I gather my friends, but I would find as many well-rounded people as I could in the surrounding area, and we could form a team.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

that would work until so many zombies accumulated that the weight would break the treadmills

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

i also feel like surviving a zombie apocalypse is harder than media makes it seem. although chances r that i would probably b infected right off the bat

Showing 61-75 of 82