ForumsSupport ForumForum Error

89 13756
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

This thread is about an error with the AG3 Forum. All the pages show the same content, which is incorrect. Why would this happen to the forum?

• 89 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

i think it hit every (or almost every) forum that i got to (the tavern video games popular media newbie this one mostly) i remember that it has happened to me 3 times in 3 different forums i think

~manly man

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Well, now I'm getting the problem. Quite annoying.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

When I entered page 8 there were threads that are all locked. Weird.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Can someone upload a screenshot? I'm still not seeing the problem (At least I don't think I am.)

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Can someone upload a screenshot? I'm still not seeing the problem (At least I don't think I am.)

Here's a screenshot:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Images%20for%20Armor%20Games/ForumError.jpg

That's supposed to be the first page of this forum, but the stickies aren't there.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Same thing is happening to the Forum games section, where it'll load up a page that isn't the page I'm on.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I thought you guys were all insane and that nothing was happening, then I tried to search the AMW.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Here's a screenshot:

Thanks for providing the SS. When checking the forums earlier, I noticed that the Game Walkthrough section didn't have any stickies. Since I have only been there maybe 5 times in my whole existence, I didn't think anything of it.

Since you provided the SS, I am able to verify that I am also having the problem. It doesn't seem like a big deal. It will probably fix itself after a while, just like all the other forum glitches.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

[/quote]

All the different forums are like that right now.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

BB code fail. Sorry. All the pages are showing the same content.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Don't the admins know not to mess with the AG2 code by now? I can't view the AMW or tavern properly, been this way for about half an hour.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

And its still going....
People are getting mad at me for not updating my forum game. But I cant get to it

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

People are getting mad at me for not updating my forum game. But I cant get to it

Which one is it? I haven't had the problem in the forum games. Give me the name and maybe I can provide the link. (In the event that it still fails to work for you, and it's still working for me.)
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

My forum game seems to be operating fine, but the pages are all the same on my end. this has been stated earlier, but chances are instead of copying the data for each thread, the admins are moving the data for adaptation into AG3. my guess is that if they don't do this, the coding from both sites will interfere with eachother, but it is only a guess. just wait it out, I'm sure that it will return to normal in time, or it will be up to date on AG3. just be patient.

-Blade

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I just entered the Video Games forum on old AG, and I looked through five pages and they were all the same. This glitch isn't confined to AG3...

Showing 16-30 of 89