joeyman2

joeyman2

56 posts

Twilight Princess is the best one

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 1:44pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

267 posts

The first Zelda games are sooo much different than the new ones.

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 10:16pm

miniphu

miniphu

72 posts

The first Zelda games are sooo much different than the new ones.

No kidding.  I got Zelda I and II through virtual console and they are HARD.  Although they do remind me of Link's Awakening, which was my first Zelda game.  Or rather LA resembles them... 

I haven't been disappointed with a Zelda game yet.  Well, I guess I didn't care for the originals too much, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, seeing as how they are older than I am.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 7:49pm

XnyxX

XnyxX

14 posts

OCARINA OF TIME! the best one in my opinion

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 11:10pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,287 posts

wow... are you sure you understood that correctly. the 3-day time limit plays a ROLE in the game but you dont actually play it for 3 days... please read it again its a great game.

Yes, it is not a 3 day time limit real time, but a 54 minute time limit, and I don't care for time limits.

You get to retry those three days as much as you want and you keep all the important stuff you have, including rupees, mask and most quest items, even if you do go back to the beginning.
The three-day thing just works to add some challenge to your dungeon exploring and make you have to manage your time a little by fast-forwarding and slowing down, but it's not a limit. It's just an interesting mechanic that regulates the game world.

Well that just doesn't make sense, because you are going back in time, you should keep rupees you have in your pocket instead of the bank.

p.s. now you are making me regret my decision to not get majora's mask, for free.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 4:48am

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

123 posts

the best one is skyward sword because that game is a big hit

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 5:21pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,716 posts

Most, if not all, Zelda games were big hits..

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 8:25pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

OoT 3D... because it's 3D!!! But really it's better than the others no doubt. I've played Twilight Princess and it wasn't that great. I like Ocarina of Time because it when you go to the future and see what happened to the different people and communities, it makes you realize the consequences of your actions.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 10:22pm

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

516 posts

Ocarina of Time is the most epic for me. But i think Majoras Mask is the most touching and fun to play.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 2:09am

Kasic

Kasic

5,592 posts

While not a bad game, it's certainly my least liked of all the console LoZ games.

it makes you realize the consequences of your actions.

The consequence of the world being taken over because you went into some other dimension for 7 years to grow up to stop that evil? I always thought that was kind of odd. It's not really your actions either.

Ocarina of Time is the most epic for me

I shall forever remember when I was ~9 years old walking out of the Temple of Time and into Hyrule...only to be screamed at by a zombie. Gave me nightmares...

I agree though Ocarina of Time is one of the best games ever. Interesting story, good gameplay, good graphics (for its time to be sure) various quests, challenging dungeons and an entire world to explore.

Wind Waker is probably the second best LoZ console game, followed by Majora's Mask.

Reply to Which Zelda game is the best?

You must be logged in to post a reply!