kellynmcfinch

135 posts

ocarina of time

the 3DS one is more graphical

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 1:05pm

Blaster901

Blaster901

36 posts

I haven't play a lot of Zelda games, but of the ones I've played, Wind Waker is my favorite.

I like cartoony style, and it's fun to parry attacks.

Skyward Sword looks very fun as well.

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 10:18pm

Koru7

Koru7

1,427 posts

my top 3 would be skyward sword, just because of ghirahim, and the fact that the sword matches your exact movement. Wind waker because, seriously, how could you not love it, toon link, and there's so much to explore, for some reason i think that there's more in wind waker than any other, but i think it is actually the same. and then, twilight princess. amazing, midna is my favorite character in the entire zelda universe.

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 10:34pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,617 posts

Knight

I gotta say a tie between Skyward and Ocarina.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 5:42am

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

132 posts

Only played a few zelda games, but I really love Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Being a wolf is so cool :-;

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 8:28am

Ninjapirate1234

Ninjapirate1234

29 posts

I like Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, and the Legend of Zelda

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 8:42am

bigjacob

bigjacob

591 posts

I like 'A Link to The Past', handheld edition.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 3:15pm

Raylene3

Raylene3

12 posts

Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were great because of their amazing graphics. But Ocarina of Time, Spirit Tracks, and Phantom Hourglass were also fairly entertaining. I have not played any of the other games because I am so unlucky.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 6:25pm

erthkwake

erthkwake

37 posts

Majora's Mask. Like OoT, but much better.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 8:25am

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

I like 'A Link to The Past', handheld edition.

That one is good, until a Like-Like eats your mirror shield and runs off the screen, at which point you have to restart the ENTIRE game.

Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were great because of their amazing graphics.

I weep. Graphics are the icing on a cake.

A cake that tastes like crap still tastes like crap no matter how much icing you put on it.

Not that either was a bad game, but they certainly were not the best. Twilight Princess was too straight forward and easy, though it did have a nice map. Skyward Sword was an uber let down in the "Skyward" part of the game, while it got -really- annoying always fighting enemies where you just pick the attack direction that they currently aren't blocking. Again, too straight forward and easy.

Majora's Mask. Like OoT, but much better.

Majora's Mask was good (if creepy) but it's also pretty short. Harder than OoT, but it has a small map and is redundant when getting the masks.

Personally, I think OoT and Wind Waker are tied. OoT has great dungeons and puzzles. Wind Waker is just fun, with a large world to explore and nice features with improved fighting and comedic elements.

Reply to Which Zelda game is the best?

You must be logged in to post a reply!