ForumsGamesWhich Zelda game is the best?

62 10062
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

My favorite zelda game would either be Ocarina of Time, or Skyward Sword.

• 62 Replies
doode97
doode97
15 posts
Nomad

I haven't played a lot, but my favorite would probably be phantom hourglass, simply because it was my first. OoT 3D with the soundtrack was great too, I could listen to that Gerudo Valley theme for hours.

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

My favorite is definitely Twilight Princess. I appreciated how dark and mature it felt. Although the music is definitely better in OoT, I felt much more engaged in the story for Twilight Princess. And the ending was much more powerful.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i think my fav zelda was probably links awakening or the minish cap. i havnt played skyward sword and wind waker yet though

DivergentRebel
DivergentRebel
6 posts
Nomad

Wind Waker. It is just so great (especially with master sword and mirror shield hacks)

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

hands down OOT

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

Of course Ocarina of Time, it is and will always be the best of all.

colony101
colony101
44 posts
Shepherd

skyward sword or ocarina of time, cant deiced,I have never played twilight princess yet

devestator3
devestator3
4 posts
Nomad

The best zelda game is twighlight princess

Mathrox_123
Mathrox_123
17 posts
Nomad

Ocarina of time beats all others by far.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

OCARINA OR SKYWARD SWORD

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Twilight, for the same reasons of Miniphu, i love how it wasn't so cartoony as the others, hope they make another like that

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Ocarina< Majoras mask

You mad Ocarina fans?

Lendek
Lendek
45 posts
Nomad

A link to the past FTW

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I have only played Twilight Princess, it was a great game, i am planning to get skyward sword from the library at some point.

p.s. I had a chance to get Majora's Mask on Wii virtual console through Club Nintendo, but decided not to because i don't care for the 3-day time limit.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

p.s. I had a chance to get Majora's Mask on Wii virtual console through Club Nintendo, but decided not to because i don't care for the 3-day time limit.

wow... are you sure you understood that correctly. the 3-day time limit plays a ROLE in the game but you dont actually play it for 3 days... please read it again its a great game.
Showing 1-15 of 62