Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Swords and Potions Guild Recruit

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 9:02pm

tuddyz

tuddyz

8 posts

Hi there. i have just started a guild for swords and potions, i have placed first in the last two challenges and am looking for new members.

Guild name is Get the fcuk up.

Please be at least level 30 with a decent idea of how to play. thanks in advance!!

Posted Jul 24, '12 at 9:58pm

tuddyz

tuddyz

8 posts

just an update. have won my third challenge in a row. guild is coming along well and would now like to invite anyone who is constantly active to join. i have 5 spots available.

Posted Jul 25, '12 at 2:44pm

Wolffe999

Wolffe999

17 posts

If you'd like to join the guild I'm in we are constantly active and have come first place in our past three challenges. We are the Fairy Tail Wizards.

Posted Jul 25, '12 at 10:38pm

tuddyz

tuddyz

8 posts

I will pass, i am recruiting. I am level 69, have three workers and am happy to help anyone who would like to join!

Please list your names for an add!

Posted Jul 26, '12 at 12:40am

tuddyz

tuddyz

8 posts

Once again recruiting!

I am level 72 and am happy to help anyone. have just won another guild challenge by myself.

I feel a little lonely and need active members to help!

Posted Jul 26, '12 at 12:43pm

Wolffe999

Wolffe999

17 posts

Sorry. Didn't realize you were such a high level! I'm only level 14 right now.  I have a question if you could answer it, What skill is the best to upgrade?

Posted Jul 26, '12 at 7:10pm

tuddyz

tuddyz

8 posts

i am finding that the best skills are to increase customers, increase sugestion, a few quests etc.

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 11:44pm

estreledge

estreledge

1 post

can someone send me an invite to your guild? my in-game name is estreledge and currently level 14. an active player though :3

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 10:58am

Welven_Warrior

Welven_Warrior

14 posts

hi estreledge. i sent you a request to join my guild if you want :) i am the leader of the above mentioned Fairy Tail Wizards. i remember being a level 14 and our guild would be thrilled if you accepted the request

Posted Aug 5, '12 at 8:08pm

tuddyz

tuddyz

8 posts

can you not advertise your guild on my page. thats a little bit stupid. estreledge ill add you now :)

Reply to Swords and Potions Guild Recruit

You must be logged in to post a reply!