ForumsGamesSwords and Potions Guild Recruit

16 10028
tuddyz
tuddyz
8 posts
Nomad

Hi there. i have just started a guild for swords and potions, i have placed first in the last two challenges and am looking for new members.

Guild name is Get the fcuk up.

Please be at least level 30 with a decent idea of how to play. thanks in advance!!

• 16 Replies
tuddyz
tuddyz
8 posts
Nomad

just an update. have won my third challenge in a row. guild is coming along well and would now like to invite anyone who is constantly active to join. i have 5 spots available.

Wolffe999
Wolffe999
20 posts
Peasant

If you'd like to join the guild I'm in we are constantly active and have come first place in our past three challenges. We are the Fairy Tail Wizards.

tuddyz
tuddyz
8 posts
Nomad

I will pass, i am recruiting. I am level 69, have three workers and am happy to help anyone who would like to join!

Please list your names for an add!

tuddyz
tuddyz
8 posts
Nomad

Once again recruiting!

I am level 72 and am happy to help anyone. have just won another guild challenge by myself.

I feel a little lonely and need active members to help!

Wolffe999
Wolffe999
20 posts
Peasant

Sorry. Didn't realize you were such a high level! I'm only level 14 right now. I have a question if you could answer it, What skill is the best to upgrade?

tuddyz
tuddyz
8 posts
Nomad

i am finding that the best skills are to increase customers, increase sugestion, a few quests etc.

estreledge
estreledge
1 posts
Peasant

can someone send me an invite to your guild? my in-game name is estreledge and currently level 14. an active player though :3

Welven_Warrior
Welven_Warrior
14 posts
Nomad

hi estreledge. i sent you a request to join my guild if you want i am the leader of the above mentioned Fairy Tail Wizards. i remember being a level 14 and our guild would be thrilled if you accepted the request

tuddyz
tuddyz
8 posts
Nomad

can you not advertise your guild on my page. thats a little bit stupid. estreledge ill add you now

bilgames
bilgames
1 posts
Nomad

LvL 20 looking for a guild send me PM

Ishem
Ishem
2 posts
Peasant

Im a newbie but would like to join a guild that can help me out and I can help in return.

Please send me an invitation, if you would have me. Thank you in advance.

Ishem
Ishem
2 posts
Peasant

Newbie here looking for a guild to help me and help in return. Please send an invitation if any guild out there is interested.

thanks in advance.

4reckless2killar0
4reckless2killar0
1 posts
Nomad

I wanted to join a guild, not sure how to set it up or if I'm too late, but would really like to get help building up my shop. Just mention my name and I'll get an E-mail notifying me about your message back to me. Thank you.

BlackDragona
BlackDragona
3 posts
Nomad

Looking for guild At level 14 I have a sorceress and a tailer

BlackDragona
BlackDragona
3 posts
Nomad

Excuse me but do you think well I'm thinking about creating a temporary guild for people who need to trade points please notify me when ready.

Showing 1-15 of 16