Forums

ForumsForum Games

Tyloria zombie infestation.

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 4:18am

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 100/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

"So what groups are there?"

 

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 4:33am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

423 posts

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 100/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

The saints is our name. The guard says. As your escorted to the leader, a man caals the guard over then punches him to death. "I wll be your new escort" he says as they drag the blacked out guard outside and then you hear screaming. The man says that you will join him or you will be fed to the zombies like that guard over there.

 

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 5:20am

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 100/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

(so let me get this straight there's another group there thats called the saints, if I got this wrong in anyway disregard this entire post and please tell me)

Assuming I'm right: I whisper to Jane "When I signal fall to the ground I have a crazy idea" I look around.

I give the signal then I sprint in one direction and fire as fast as possible at chest height in a circular motion, the leader is secondary target, the primary target is the guards pointing guns, and the last target is anyone not pointing guns at me.

 

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 5:32am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

423 posts

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 23/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

(er, no the group here IS the saints)
You shoot around and clear the room, ut as you finsh you hear a few screams and a guard shouting from behind the door "the millitary is he- ARRGH" Then the millatary bust through the door and aim at you saying drop the weapon!

 

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 5:34am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

423 posts

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 45/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 23/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1
(er, no the group here IS the saints)
You shoot around and clear the room, ut as you finsh you hear a few screams and a guard shouting from behind the door "the millitary is he- ARRGH" Then the millatary bust through the door and aim at you saying drop the weapon!

Ok ignore above post.

 

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 5:39am

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 23/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

"And you are? Look the last guy that was talking about killing me is dead, I really dont want to fight but I really dont like guns pointed at me. Or knives I guess. So...how do I know that I wont be killed the second I drop the weapon? or that if your being here is even meant to help anyone? I wont point it at you guys but I'm keeping the pistol till I know whats going on" I keep the gun pointed down by a bit but still enough to easily pull up on notice.

 

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 5:59am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

423 posts

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 23/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

He says he part of the millatary and that if yu dont drop the weapon hes gonna kill you.

(I made another forum game, if you like my forum games i made a gladiator one)

 

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 6:04am

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 23/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

"Fine, but you dont handcuff me or my wife and I wont fight and I'll come quietly, good?" (If he says yes I'll drop the weapon)

 

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 8:53am

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

thanks for the invite to the gladiator however I believe I'm stressed too thin as it is so I probably wont join.

 

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 12:50pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 21/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 20/200
Status: Normal, Burnt (-5 Def.)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup  3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 0 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 2 -5
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I use a shot to distract the zombies away from the truck although I hate wasting the ammo.  Unfortunately shooting at the zombies might make the truck blow up.

 
Reply to Tyloria zombie infestation.

You must be logged in to post a reply!