ForumsForum GamesTyloria zombie infestation.

244 15296
evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

The zombie apocalypse started earlier than it shouldve. You are in a house, Severly wounded but the zombies have left you alone.... for now. So what shall you do now?

Char. Sheet
Name:
Age:1-200
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

You are in a house.The kitchen has'ent been scavenged yet, but either has the basement, living room, or bedroom.... Chose to search 1 of the 4.

  • 244 Replies
evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 86/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 60/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 25/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 10/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1

Zombie Boss: Slicer: 500 Health
A Slicer Runs up to the Safehouse and destroys all the barricades in a flash.

PS you can name your Safehouse!

lonelighters
offline
lonelighters
372 posts
55

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 0
Safehouse: None
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

You are currently in an apartment, you go to the fridge to make dinner for you and your wife(you choose her name) after you get the food you look out the window and see some people limping around. What do you do?

lonelighters
offline
lonelighters
372 posts
55

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 0
Safehouse: None
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1
Wife name: (I have no idea? Jane?)


(I'm assuming I realize their zombies. or that I even know zombies exist.) if I dont know one of these then I wouldn't act until its much too late

Grabbing a large bag I put in stuff I consider useful I grab a golf club or a bat. I put in a few nails and a hammer, I break off any large pieces of wood I can find break the legs of a table or chair and put it in. I grab all the knifes and put them in, I also put in a screwdriver. I quickly explain the situation to Jane and give her a golf club/bat (whichever is available).

If Car: (Do I have a car?) If I have a car I jump in the car and run over any zombies and try to find survivors while driving to the nearest military area or police station if military area does not exist nearby I get any ranged weapons if possible with me.

If no car: (Where is this happening?) If it's happening in any country that allows guns for self defense I also grab a gun if I have one, if not I go to the nearest house and try to scavenge for resources or weapons

lonelighters
offline
lonelighters
372 posts
55

how was I hurt if I just started seeing zombies?

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane Health 25/25 Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 0/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

....... Ok, want to start where storm dragon started? that will explain why you hurt......

If you dont you find a skinner knife and a MXII Pistol but bfore you can grab much else the door breaks down. The pistol isnt loaded and your wife is spazzing out, but theres an ammo box in your room.

(This isnt a foriegn contry dude, this is a whole different world, whhere golf clubs and cotton candy doesnt exist. but there are guns the size of a pistol that can hold up to 3000 bullets in a clip and fire off 10000 bullets a second)

gamermartin
offline
gamermartin
317 posts
2,205

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

StormDragon
offline
StormDragon
4,614 posts
1,265

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 86/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 60/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 25/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 10/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1

I start shooting at the slicer. When I run out of bullets I will reload unless I am completely out. If the slicer gets too close for me to safely use the gun, or I run out of ammo, then I will switch to my skinner.

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 86/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 60/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 25/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 9/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1

As you fire off a round, you see the gas caniser you put the gas in, that could be helpful!

Slicer: 450 Health

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

You wake up in your house because of the door bangig in the middle of the night.

StormDragon
offline
StormDragon
4,614 posts
1,265

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 86/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 60/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 25/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 9/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1

I tell Johny to get the gas canister and pour its contents on the slicer.

gamermartin
offline
gamermartin
317 posts
2,205

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I check to see who it is without opening the door

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 86/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 60/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 9/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
Johny throws the canister on the slicer, but gets a good slicing.

Slicer: 445, Enraged

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

Your neighbor Fred is standing there, looking nervous and shouting HELP ME!

gamermartin
offline
gamermartin
317 posts
2,205

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I let fred in and ask him whats wrong

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

He says that theres zombies outside and he wants to stay here and team up.

Showing 31-45 of 244